Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any one done the Berlin - Prague trip?

19 May 2006 Mims68 asked

Default_avatar
I'm thinking about going on the Berlin-Prague 8 day tour and I am looking for people that have done it before and that wish to share their experience.  This will be my first trip to Europe and by myself.  Feedback would be very appreciated!
  • 15 Jun 2005 Leafs78 said

Default_avatar

Hi Natka,

I’m thinking about doing the Berlin to Budapest tour by myself and I just had some questions.  After Prague, do some people leave the tour and if so, do the remaining people combine with another group? Also, after the short orientation tours do most people explore on their own or go off with goupmates?  What was the number of single travelers compared to couples and friends?  How well did the group get to know one another?Finally, how easy is it for North Americans to explore that part of Europe, ie. any huge language, cultural barriers? I did the London-Paris getaway tour last year but for some reason I think traveling in Eastern Europe would be much harder.  Any answers and advice you can give would be great!  Thanks in advance..

• 17 Jun 2005 ryanw590 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I am considering going alone on the berlin-prague trip.  I didn’t know what the average age of the travellers are?  Is it around 19 or like 25?  Being that I have never been on one of these types of trips before, I am concerned that it is going to have some sort of crazy spring break/party atmosphere, which I am not interested in.  Please let me know what the general vibe of the trip was.  Thanks so much!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion