Community_discussions_small  

Comment

46 Camping tour Aug. 19, 2008 Oct. 03, 2008

13 Nov 2007 Dasbot said

Default_avatar
Hey all
Me and a mate are going on this tour, i hoping too find other ppl who are going on this tour.
  • 18 Nov 2007 Zoe said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Yeah im thinking of doing this tour.. just deciding between 32 or 46days, but probs go for this one. Plus we’ll b there 4 oktoberfest which will be awesome!!! I might be going with a friend otherwise ill b going solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    R u thinking of travelling around before or after the tour?
    So where r u guys from?

Anyone else going?
    Im soo excited! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Dec 2007 Elle said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this tour. It’s going to be so much fun! I can’t wait! I will be going solo too.

• 25 Dec 2007 Elle said

Default_avatar

Merry Christmas to everybody!

Just reminding you all that the year is almost over, and we will soon be going on our holiday!

• 4 Jan 2008 4truckerNZ said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, Kiwi chick here…yahp totally excited. Bit nervous too. Will be going solo so would be great to get to know other people!

• 12 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

I’m planning on going on this tour, should be wicked. Want to do the Egypt and The Nile tour before hand.

• 14 Jan 2008 *Jess1989* said

*Jess1989*

hey i’m up for august camping… just wondering how old the group is looking so far?? any others flying solo??? i’ll be a bit of a loner Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 15 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

I’ll be flying solo, i think it’s the best way to travel. Do what ever YOU want. As for how old the group is, haven’t heard yet, but i’m 33

• 15 Jan 2008 *Jess1989* said

*Jess1989*

“mick” cheers for the feedback! – i’m a little keen for this trip… never been overseas (unless you count the tasman sea… which is highly doubtful!)… my one vice will be my uno cards and footy… i’m a bit “special” gushes

• 15 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

I’m seriously keen on this trip too. Very keen on traveling around Europe again. Bring the uno cards, we’ll play a few rounds on the bus. Oops, I mean coach.

• 15 Jan 2008 Justo said

Default_avatar

G’Day Everyone, Aussie bloke here. Glad to see some people booked on. I’m booked on the tour with two others but flying over solo from Australia, cuz the others are already in England. I CAN NOT WAIT IT’S GUNNA BE AWESOME!!

• 15 Jan 2008 Elle said

Default_avatar

So Mick have you done a camping tour before? or a hotel one?
    If so, what was it like?

• 15 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Elle, in September 2001, i did the 37 day Euroepan Adventurer tour which is a Concept/Budget tour, and it was unreal. I’ve always wanted to go back to Europe, see more of it and be more sober. I still intend to drink, but i want to at least see the Colloseum in Rome without a hangover.

• 15 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Any of you planning on staying in London a few days after the tour?

• 16 Jan 2008 Elle said

Default_avatar

Yeah, i’m planning on staying 4 days after the tour. I’m thinking of finding a tour that goes to ireland, but i dont think 4 days is long enough.

• 16 Jan 2008 Elle said

Default_avatar

how much money did you use on the 37 day tour. I’m still not to sure on how much i’ll need.

• 16 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Elle, have a look at the list of optional extras and their prices. Get an idea which ones you might want to do and how much it will cost you to do them. Then set a rough budget which will give you 100 dollars to spend a day. Last time I went to Europe, I relied on travelers cheques. I think I took somthing like $5000 worth and used my debt card as a back up to get cash out of atm’s.

• 16 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

And Elle, I had staying in London for 4 days after the tour in mind too.

• 16 Jan 2008 Elle said

Default_avatar

I imagine that those 4 days are going to be expensive! I can’t wait!

• 17 Jan 2008 *Jess1989* said

*Jess1989*

how much does the aus$ convert to euros?? – any others flying from sydney?

• 17 Jan 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Jess, I’ll be flying from Brisbane. As for the conversation of aus to euros, just go to any bank’s web site and they’d have a currency converter on there where would can find out.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion