Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the European Encounter 2nd of May?

1 Feb 2014 Troy92 asked

Troy92

Hey everyone I'm 21 years old from Australia and I will be doing the European Encounter departing on the 2nd of May. This will be my first ever Contiki and i'm going solo. And i was just wondering who else is on the tour or anybody who will be in London a few days beforehand to do some sightseeing on their own? And maybe some tips and tricks to help with packing and how to get the most out of it.

• 16 Feb 2014 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

Hey.. I am doing this tour, its my 2nd contiki but first time in Europe.. I am hanging out with a friend for a few days before hand however doing the trip solo. how long you in London for before hand?? As for packing and tips, yer I got no idea at this stage but shall be fun

• 5 Mar 2014 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

So putting it out there I don’t know if it’s just me or not. But I keep getting emails saying people are posting things but I can’t see anything :/ so sorry for not replying to anything

• 5 Mar 2014 Stace said

Stace

Laura its not just you. I thought my profile was going silly. I posted on here like a week ago but I couldnt see it

• 5 Mar 2014 Stace said

Stace

On this topic however, let me k ow how this particular trip goes as I am doing it in September :)

• 5 Mar 2014 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

Well something has changed cause I can now see what you have said just then stace.. Yer will do :) coming up soon now

• 5 Mar 2014 Stace said

Stace

How very exciting :) cant wait to meet new people and make new friends. YAY!

• 16 May 2014 SinLab said

Default_avatar

This could be something that we would be those times that we may need for anything like that. – Bernadine Fried

• 16 May 2014 SinLab said

Default_avatar

In all fairness we would all be doing things that could work well for something that we would also be encountering for such events. – Mint Springs Farm

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion