Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Pubs/Clubs in Europe

12 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath
Just wondering, do people still smoke in pubs/clubs throughout europe? I'm from Australia, and in all but one state, smoking isn't allowed within pubs/clubs.

Its not that i'm all that sensitive to it, but i'd prefer not to come back from a night on the grog to find that i smell like an ash tray!
  • 12 Jan 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

Im not sure about most places, but I know France just instituted a country wide smoking ban.

• 12 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

yeah i think that is the same in England too

• 12 Jan 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I think no smoking is spreading thoughout Europe, though it varies by country. Some will ban it in restaurants some have more extensive bans.

• 12 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

Thats good to hear, i have nothing against smokers, its their call, just gets a bit much when every 2nd person is blowing smoke in ya face! Cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

oh yeah, you’ll cop that wherever you go i guess, smoking is a socially acceptable habit after all. some smokers are just obnoxious when it comes to other people around them ya know? most are good about it though, not bagging anyone out!

either way, we’ll still get out there n enjoy europe, if i have to wash clothes more often, so be it!

• 13 Jan 2008 Princess said

Default_avatar

Smoking is not allowed indoors in Germany and England so you wont have to worry about it there not sure about other countries.

• 15 Jan 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

i knw this isnt about smoking but i was wondering i know how to make thoe tickerfactory things but how do u add them to ur msgs…. liek every single one

• 15 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

god knows, i cant even get mine to display my location.

how the hell do u do that?

Default_avatar

haha not too sure hahaha…. man i needa learn

• 15 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

im sure we’ll get over it hey?! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Default_avatar

haha i figured out how to put the thingo on yayay

• 15 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

ah good job! i figure out the location thing to, with the guidance of a friendly moderator! did u just copy that thing into your signature?

Default_avatar

i think so hahaha…. it took me a while even tho i swear i wnt into that the other nite and i just looked right past it hahaha

• 15 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

i do that kinda stuff all the time, you’re not alone!

• 15 Jan 2008 real_mccoy said

Default_avatar

Back to the topic please guys Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Jan 2008 Nath said

Nath

Real_mccoy, my bad!

So other than England, France n Germany, can anyone remember whether or not other countries have bans on smoking in pubs/clubs?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion