Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mt Pilatus closed this winter!?

27 Sep 2010 Rose87 asked

Default_avatar
"Temporary closure of operations on Pilatus Kulm

As a result of the concentration of individual building projects, operations on Pilatus Kulm will close completely from 22 November 2010 to 25 February 2011. During this period, we will have a range of attractions ready for you at Fräkmüntegg and Krienseregg."

Link: http://www.pilatus.ch/content-n175-sE.html

Such a bummer, I was really looking forward to this optional!

What do you think we'll get to do instead?
  • 28 Sep 2010 Explorer1197020 said

Default_avatar

pissed!!! was sooo looking forward to going up there, the snow, the views!! im going to be there around the 27 nov so will just miss it. hope the other places are just as good Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 29 Sep 2010 youwontknow said

Default_avatar

NOOOOOOO

That’s terrible Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 29 Sep 2010 Amira said

Default_avatar

aw….. i was really looking forward to it. Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->
    I wonder what else they will offer…..if not MsCait1989….Mt Titlis sounds like a workable option…..maybe a group of us might be keen to do it Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 8 Oct 2010 Explorer1210409 said

Default_avatar

does anyone know what we will be doing instead of this optional? ie any contiki staff who can give us an idea of what will be available.
    Pretty upset about it being closed. fingers crossed mt titlis will be an option..
    and thanks for the heads up!

• 29 Oct 2010 Rose87 said

Default_avatar

Yeah. I too am so devestated this optional is not going to be available!!!

I really really hope they have a similar alternative like Mt Titlis. Would be a bummer not to get to go up a mountain Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.