Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Vista was FABULOUS!

24 Jul 2007 liz_fleur said

Default_avatar
Hi all,
Ive just finished the Eurpoean Vista July 2nd - 23rd and it was fabulous! It was so worth it and there were so many surprises on the way! Slovenia was definitely the unexpected highlight.
If you have any questions about the tour, just ask!
Love to hear from you Cool
  • 24 Jul 2007 sweetfreesia said

Default_avatar

Hi Liz,

Tell all! I want to know everything. I’m going on Aug. 18th. I’m so excited and can’t wait!! Did you do all the optionals? Which ones were worth it? Thanks for the info!

• 25 Jul 2007 liz_fleur said

Default_avatar

Hey there!
    I did most of the optionals but there were people of my tour who did every single one. Kind of wish now that i had done them all coz everyone raved about them afterwards. Make sure you definitely do La Certosa, the tuscan dinner, it was one of the best nights. Some of the optionals do seem expensive but i walked away from the ones i did thinking about the great time i just had and not how much it cost.

One piece of advice i will give you – check the weather before you leave! sounds pretty basic but i didnt and rocked up to a cold and wet london with shorts, flip flops and singlet tops! Its funny now but it wasnt then!

I hope you love Slovenia as much as i did. it was truly the unexpected highlight of my trip.
    So excited for you, hope you love it!

• 1 Aug 2007 sweetfreesia said

Default_avatar

Hi Liz,

I’m 2 weeks away from going on the Vista tour and I’m still confused/stressed about what to pack since it’s a long trip. Do you have any advice? I want to pack some cute/stylish things, but I also need some practical stuff, too. Help!! Thanks!

• 2 Aug 2007 chloe down said

Default_avatar

hi liz

my girlfriend and i are off on the vista on the 6th of september, just wondering if you could give us an indication on what kind of clothes you took and what you thought about the different options, also what do you think would be a good amount of spending money, and any other pointers youhave would be great

thanks heaps
    chloe

• 7 Aug 2007 liz_fleur said

Default_avatar

Hello!
    Clothes was a tough one and i packed and repacked my suitcase amillion times before going. Number one piece of advise – Make sure you take shoes that you will be comfy in! that was my main problem the whole trip!
    I took fairly basic clothes that i was comfortable in but i do suggest putting in a couple of nice going out tops too and a black skirt would always come in handy! (i didnt take one and i wish i did!)
    The main thing is taking stuff you know you will wear!

• 12 Aug 2007 sweetfreesia said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the great tips! I’m going to start packing tomorrow! I have 4 days to go!!! I’m so excited!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.