Community_discussions_small  

Question

list of hotels the 'grand southern' trip stays at?

7 Jul 2010 Explorer1164356 asked

Default_avatar
is there a way to find out all the places that the 'grand southern' stays at for each night??
  • 8 Jul 2010 Jelly_Bean said

Default_avatar

Hi, this is the list for the tour I am doing later this month. Of course it’s not definitive and I think it changes from time to time:
    Las Vegas we are in Harrah’s Las Vegas, Grand Canyon we are in The Grand, Cortez we are in Baymont Inn Cortez, Albuquerque we are in Best Western Rio Grande Inn, Amarillo we are In Days Inn East Amarillo, Dallas we are in Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, Memphis we are in Sleep Inn at Court Square, New Orleans we are in Holiday Inn Express Hotel New Orleans, Tallahassee is Pending Confirmation, Kissimmee we are in Celebration Suites(Used to be Suites at Old Town), Miami we are in Wyndham Miami Airport Hotel, Cocoa Beach we are in Days Inn Cocoa Beach, St. Augustine we are in Howard Johnson Express Inn, Savannah we are in Inn at Ellis Square, Cary we are in Best Western Cary Inn, Cheverly we are In Howard Johnson Cheverley

• 12 Jul 2010 Explorer1194976 said

Default_avatar

Reading that list makes me wish I was back on contiki. Personally I thought the hotels in Dallas and Cocoa beach were the best. Cooca beach will be so good at this time of year, so hot!

• 12 Jul 2010 Pervy said

Pervy

what about the hotel in Miami, best breakfast ever. Plus the rooms were nice too.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.