Community_discussions_small  

Comment

europe 2008

7 Oct 2007 nomes said

Default_avatar
hi guys and gals.
im heading over to do a contiki in europe preferably july 2008. any aussies looking at travelling then to?
also need some advice... i want to head over end of june/start of july and do a contiki tour... until my friend starts holidays in london, then we'll travel together... any suggestions on what tour would be best at that time of year?
  • 8 Oct 2007 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hi, My two friends and are are interested in doing a contiki tour in Europe 08 in July. We really want to go to the meddteranean so we’re interested in tours that cover France Italy and Greece. We also have to work around our university holidays, which are about 30th June – 23rd July (and we’d have to leave about 4 days for flying there and back). So probably thinking of one of the 16-22 day tours

Also,does anyone know when you have to book by to get the early bird discount. Because the brochures say december 06, but that doesnt make any sense coz the tour dates arent even out now!

I can only go if i save up $4000 though to pay for my tour :S… at the moment I have $300 haha

• 8 Oct 2007 nomes said

Default_avatar

oh ok. im looking at doing the european whirl. it goes for 20 days and we go to, paris, munich, rome, venice, florence, amsterdam prague and others. check it out and let me know what you think.

• 11 Oct 2007 Kramer said

Default_avatar

im looking at either contrasts or panorama, i got a 3 week break and taking an extra week off so im gonna try fill it completely. anyone else going then?

• 13 Oct 2007 Chantel said

Default_avatar

hi guys,
    im looking to go over to europe in june/july 2008, are am really keen on doing the london to rome with greek island hopping, i think that would be fantastic!!! are there any other aussies out there who were thinking of doing that tour around that time?

• 14 Oct 2007 aussieGUY said

aussieGUY

hey hey
    me and two mates are also going june/jul in 2008.except im going on the european vista tour. we’ll be 20y.o by then.

• 14 Oct 2007 doxgukka said

Default_avatar

i really want to go on the 46 day euro camping trip, im assuming i will have to wait a while longer for dates and rates to be released. ill be going alone as well, going out in the big bad world n all that.

• 14 Oct 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I am also going to be a July 08 contikier, im from country NSW, im going with 4 other mates but they are from Sydney, we are looking at doing the European Highlights trip. All of us will be 23 by then. We are over there for 9 weeks, so also looking at doing Egypt, Greek Islands, and USA/Canada. We’re all stoked, none us can get anywork done!

• 14 Oct 2007 Lana_Sydney said

Default_avatar

hi..am thinking about doing one of the european trips over june/july…gives me time to save up the money…any suggestions on the best trip to do, i have no time limit, just want to get out there and explore the world…will be 19 and flying solo…suggestions welcome

• 14 Oct 2007 nomes said

Default_avatar

hey everyone… so ive decided to do the european contrasts tour… looking at doing it in july. anyone know when dates come out? im an aussie country girl and ill be 19 at the time of the trip. im flying solo so if anyone is looking at doing this one in july then shout out …
    happy days xxx

• 14 Oct 2007 rhobc said

Default_avatar

anyonne planning on doing the ultimate european? next may..

• 14 Oct 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

Hey Nomes where abouts in the country are you from?

• 15 Oct 2007 nomes said

Default_avatar

hey davo. im also from the country nsw. i live in griffith how about you?
    im thinking about doing the european contrasts and then ill tour a bit more with a friend.
    what are u guys deciding on?

• 15 Oct 2007 Bec said

Default_avatar

hey everyone me and a friend are planning on doing the european contrasts leaving june 29th or sometime around then anyone else planning on dong this? where from melbourne and well be 19 then! sounds awsum let us know

• 15 Oct 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

Im from Warren, well we have 9 weeks so we are trying to base our trip round that, starting off with greek islands then heading back to the motherland and travelling round england, ireland and scotland. I have dates for my contiki we are going to do the european highlights on the 18th July, my mate found out some how? Then we are going to hit up Beijing for the start of the olympics and from there we are going to spend our last 2 weeks in the USA. There is going to be a lot of grog consumed in 2 months, ill come home with serosis of the liver lol.

• 15 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

hiiii i’m also looking at doing the european whirl next year but sometime in may or june before i start uni in july. let me know if anyone’s going then Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Oct 2007 Lana_Sydney said

Default_avatar

hi i was looking at the dates of the european contrasts tour and have pretty much set my mind on going on the 29th of june (fits right into my uni holidays) would be great to hear of others thinking of doing the same…will be 19 and travelling alone

• 16 Oct 2007 nomes said

Default_avatar

well davo sounds like u have a big trip planned. hope u have an awesome time. i know i will Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> keep in touch xox

hey Bec..im planning on doing the european contrasts leaving the end of june or start of july…i will also be 19 then but will be travelling solo.

• 16 Oct 2007 nomes said

Default_avatar

hey Lana, ive pretty much set my mind on the 29th of june aswell. i will be 19 at the time of the trip and will be travelling alone aswell. my friend done this tour in july this year and had an absolute blast. cant wait.

• 16 Oct 2007 Stella25 said

Default_avatar

I am thinking about doing the GAP tour next year too! What age are you? And which one are you thinking of doing?

• 17 Oct 2007 Ash said

Ash

me and my friend are heading over for the European Whirl leaving on the 29th of June ‘08, we’ll both me 19 (although she turns 20y/o before we come home). Does anyone know approx. how many people you need to have on a tour for it to go ahead?? And is anyone else looking at going when we are?

Cheers, Ash

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.