Community_discussions_small  

Comment

travellin may 09..

25 Nov 2007 *jadie* said

*jadie*
hey guys,

A friend and i are planning on doin the European Vista tour mid may 2009, still yr and an half away i no but where in the savin process already. that way will have the cash to do everything we want to do once over there. just lookin for any advice (things to do) etc before the tour in london and if anyone else looking travelign round this time thanx.

Life everyday to its fullest!!!!!!

European Vista may 09
  • 5 Nov 2008 Britters. said

Default_avatar

hey. thinking of doing the Road to Athens next year and going to start saving next month. Going on the 11th May, anyone else thinking of the same thing?

• 6 Nov 2008 Porto/aussi_chick26 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by jadie:
    hey guys,

A friend and i are planning on doin the European Vista tour mid may 2009, still yr and an half away i no but where in the savin process already. that way will have the cash to do everything we want to do once over there. just lookin for any advice (things to do) etc before the tour in london and if anyone else looking travelign round this time thanx.

European Vista may 09

hi…Im looking atdoing the Euro Experience…in mid May…..would also like to tour london b4 my tour begins….and if we both there together at the same time…maybe we can explore together!!!

• 12 Nov 2008 Chrisb said

Default_avatar

Hey, looking at doing the road to Athens in May also looking at the 2nd of May though.

• 12 Nov 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115
    quote:
    Originally posted by jadie:
    hey guys,

European Vista may 09

Are you going in 2009 or 2010? 2009 is only 6 months away.

• 12 Nov 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

This was a dead thread w/ no replies for almost a year:

quote:
    jadie Posted 25 Nov 2007 07:50 PM
    hey guys,

European Vista may 09

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.