Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts Summer 09

28 Aug 2008 CubanQueen said

CubanQueen
Hey! Is anyone interested in taking this trip summer '09? I'm going to be taking a trip May or June next year and I was seriously considering taking Ultimate European. However, after reading the trip reviews it seems Contrasts is the way to go. Any advice any one? Or anyone planning on going?
  • 4 Sep 2008 Sophh Bee said

Sophh Bee

hey i’m planning on doing the euro contrasts too
    cept i’m gunna do it in august Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    i can’t wait for the brochures to come out so i can book straight away!
    my friend is doing the euro contrast tour tomorrow her time (5th sept departing) so i can’t wait to hear her review!

anyone planning on staying on afterwards in london?

• 4 Sep 2008 CubanQueen said

CubanQueen

Sophh bee: Yeah I’m planning on staying a couple days before and after the tour in London. How exciting you’re friend is leaving for her tour tomorrow! I’m so jealous, I wish I was leaving tomorrow!! I’m also very excited for the brochures to come out.

Mike: Where in America did you go? And how did you know I was from there? haha. I’m just wondering if when I post it states where I’m from, like Sophh Bee’s does.

• 6 Sep 2008 Jason said

Default_avatar

Hi all

My name is Jason, from Adelaide Australia.Im looking at doing EC around July/August… Would love to hear from anyone who is going the same time.

• 7 Sep 2008 Sophh Bee said

Sophh Bee
    quote:
    Originally posted by CubanQueen:
    Sophh bee: Yeah I’m planning on staying a couple days before and after the tour in London. How exciting you’re friend is leaving for her tour tomorrow! I’m so jealous, I wish I was leaving tomorrow!! I’m also very excited for the brochures to come out.

cool well i hope its good weather for you hehe, and you’ll have to tell us all how it was!
    i know i got a txt from her the morning she left. she said the english countryside reminded her of home awww, man i’m jealous! i would love to leave for contiki tomorrow i’m over work LOL

• 7 Sep 2008 Sophh Bee said

Sophh Bee
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1112002:
    Hi all

My name is Jason, from Adelaide Australia.Im looking at doing EC around July/August… Would love to hear from anyone who is going the same time.

Hi jason, i’m doing EC round august, like beginning to mid august. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Sep 2008 Jason said

Default_avatar

hey Sophh Bee just seen the travel again lol, and I reckon ill be going in August. It will be a lot cheaper if i go in august instead of July and it also gives me an extra month to save!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Sep 2008 Sophh Bee said

Sophh Bee

hey jason, you can call me sophie, soph if ya wanna LOL

oh yea thats my thoughts too plus i think the weather should still be good in august, and like you said gives you an extra month to save haha

does anyone know when the brochure comes out? i wanna decide what date to do so i know when to book flights etc

• 9 Sep 2008 Jason said

Default_avatar

Hey Soph lol

Um yeah the brochure comes out sometime in October, I have a friend who’s a travel agent so she will be able to fix me up with dates asap.

• 10 Sep 2008 Sophh Bee said

Sophh Bee

ugh i just want the dates now LOL

but swt bout ur friend whos a travel agent Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

lemme know if you find anything out?

• 10 Sep 2008 Jason said

Default_avatar

hey all
    Just found something pretty cool, you can go to the you tube website and watch videos that people have done on past tours.

• 10 Sep 2008 Sophh Bee said

Sophh Bee

oh really cool

what did you type in the search . . just like contiki?

• 11 Sep 2008 CubanQueen said

CubanQueen

yeah i’ve looked at those videos too. they look so fun!

• 12 Sep 2008 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I am planning on going in July/August

• 13 Sep 2008 Jason said

Default_avatar

Um yeah hust type in contiki Europe and away u go…….
    Hey Kelsey great to hear from another one who’s going around the same time!

• 16 Sep 2008 Melanie said

Default_avatar

• 17 Sep 2008 CubanQueen said

CubanQueen

I don’t know about you guys but I am counting down the months till I get to go! I am soo excited. Do any of you know when the dates & rates are supposed to be posted?

• 18 Sep 2008 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I think some time in October.

• 18 Sep 2008 LaurenNZ said

Default_avatar

Hey guys…i’m from new zealand and gonna be doing the contrasts tour next year in may 2009, well 2nd may to be precise :P
    can’t wait! the tour covers every country i’ve ever wanted to see. i’ll be doing it by myself which is a bit nerve racking so hopefully i meet some like-minded, down to earth travellers. anyone else planning on starting the tour on the 2nd of may?

• 19 Sep 2008 CubanQueen said

CubanQueen

I don’t know the dates yet… but I’m thinking of going end of May or early June. I’m also going solo! Also pretty nervous about it! When my tour starts yours will probably be ending.

• 20 Sep 2008 Jason said

Default_avatar

hey all
    just a quiery, whats the go the with vaccinations? should i get em done,are other people getting them done?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion