Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Finish Tour early and Alcohol

1 Mar 2010 lizzie said

lizzie
Hey,
Im going on my first contiki tour in june this year to Europe. It starts in London and ends in London. I was thinking I might end in Amsterdam and not cross back over to London. As Im spending time in London before the tour and thought there is more I would like to see in Amsterdam then what I thinking I will be able to see on tour.
So i guess I would just like to know if many people do this and if it is ok to finish early?

Also i was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy alcohol say in Paris and travel around with it in your luggage open.. so i can have a few drinks before going out and save a bit of money?
Thanks for any help Big Grin
  • 28 Feb 2011 Beks said

Beks

Hey Lizzie, some do finish early – though we don’t have any discounts to do this. You just need to add it your booking and remind the Tour Manager so they’re not looking for you.

You wouldn’t be able to take open alcohol on board the bus, but you can pack it in your luggage – you do need to make sure you’re ‘of drinking age’ in each country you’re in before you consume it. It differs in each country so do check before you go.

Have a brilliant time!
    ~Beks

• 4 Mar 2011 Rochelle1408 said

Rochelle1408

Hi Lizzie,

Can i just ask what tour you are going on? My boyfriend and I are going on the European Vista, starting on June 18th.

Rochelle :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.