Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA (Start Los Angeles) 25th August 2014

4 Feb 2014 kirby.b asked

kirby.b

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone else is booked/ looking at going on this trip? :)

• 11 Feb 2014 misslee2324 said

misslee2324

im going on the grand southern start LA on the 25th of august :)

• 25 Mar 2014 Madison said

Madison

Hey Kirby, I’m thinking of booking either this trip or one in early sept :) and then staying an extra 2 weeks half in new york and half in Miami! So excited

• 25 Mar 2014 kirby.b said

kirby.b

Hey, That’s awesome! I’m doing 3 nights in LA prior and an extra 2 nights in NYC at the end too! Very excited too :)

• 29 Mar 2014 Madison said

Madison

Just booked and made a deposit! So pumped! Do you know if there are any Facebook groups or anything?

• 30 Mar 2014 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey Kirby and Madison, have either of you been on contiki before? this would be my first, travelling alone and a bit nervous!

Lauren

hey guys have either of you done any contikis before? are you guys planning to go on your own? Ive never been on one before but so excited for this one!

• 30 Mar 2014 Madison said

Madison

Hey!! No first time on contiki and am travelling alone! Are you travelling alone? Apart from a couple of holidays to Bali I’ve never really travelled so I’m super excited and nervous!! :)

Lauren

Yeah hopefully alone! :-) I went to the us when I was a kid but obviously couldn’t appreciate it then.. So your 100% committee and booked?

• 31 Mar 2014 kirby.b said

kirby.b

So have you booked on the same one as me Madison? 25th aug? :)
    This is my first time on contiki too and I’m travelling alone also!
    Yep, I am definitely 100% booked in for this trip!
    I don’t think there are any Facebook groups yet? Im on the contiki shout app and there isn’t too many people logged in for this trip on that, so it’s hard to find out who’s going.

• 31 Mar 2014 Madison said

Madison

Oh awesome, it sounds like most people are going alone so it will be heaps of fun :). Yep locked in, I put my deposit through on sat :)

• 31 Mar 2014 Sally_ said

Sally_

Hi girls, I have booked to do this trip! very excited!!

• 31 Mar 2014 Madison said

Madison

Hey Sally! Yay it’s going to be so fun! Are you going by yourself?

• 31 Mar 2014 kirby.b said

kirby.b

Hey Sally! woohoo! I am so excited too!! :)

• 31 Mar 2014 Sally_ said

Sally_

Oh we are going to have so much fun! I’m going with a friend she hasn’t joined yet – we both cant wait!

• 6 May 2014 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey Guys :) i’m all booked for this one too, and travelling alone.. looks like there are a few of us on our own. I’m arriving into LA the day before the tour starts and have a couple of days in Hawaii afterwards. Has anyone else added any days on??

• 8 May 2014 Hayley said

Hayley

Hey Everyone :) I’m not going on this exact tour, I’m actually doing the Best of USA tour in November this year, but just wanting to know since it’s the same tour, where are you guys staying in LA prior to the tour starting? Just starting to plan my trip and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

• 28 Nov 2014 Toriitums said

Toriitums

Any advice about this trip. I’m going next year

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.