Comment

Eastern Road 13May

21 Jan 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar
HI There
Is anyone doing the Eastern Road 13May?
  • 24 Feb 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Angel! Whats attracted you to this tour?
    Sadly I think I might be flying into the other airport, looks like all the flights from Paris go to SFX.
    Its occured to me that I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Barbara and I’m from Perth Australia.

• 26 Feb 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

I’m the same, Prague and Vienna is what I really want to see. I’m getting really excited now, only 11 weeks to go!

• 26 Feb 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

Only 11 weeks ?? WOW…. Its coming fast…. .We are starting to get some stuff rolling for the trip. We just signed up for a Capital One C.C. They offer no fees for foreign currency transactions. I figured I would mention it in case anyone else is looking.
    MBNA America and Wachovia also offer credit cards with no foreign currency transaction fees.

• 27 Feb 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Our tours almost booked out – now I’m getting really excited!!!

• 1 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

What’s everyone doing after the tour ends?

• 1 Mar 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

We have to have to head out that next morning. We do wish we could stay longer .

• 1 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kittsi, have you booked to stay somewhere the extra night yet?

• 1 Mar 2007 jules melrose said

Default_avatar

My flight leaves at 7:10am on the 25th. I wish I had thought to book another night just to hang out, oh well.

• 1 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

I have a week after the tour before I head home. I’m thinking about going to Venice, have you been there?

• 3 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Nick what’s the name of the hotel we’re staying at in Berlin? Did you say its in the brochure? We must get a different brochure in Oz coz I can’t find it anywhere.

• 3 Mar 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

Hello Everyone ,

After looking at my info again my wife and me do take out the ending day after breakfast.

Have a good weekend everyone !!!!

• 4 Mar 2007 Eric S said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

My friend, Scott, and I are from Houston and will also be going with this group. We were originally booked to the 5/19 trip but Contiki cancelled…those bastards! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I actually fly into London on the morning of the 13th so I have to figure out a way to get to Berlin on my own (a small price to pay for flying free in first class…having a ton of airline miles finally payed off)

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 4 Mar 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

Hello Scott and Eric,

Glad to see you two are going with us. It must be nice in Houston this time of year,We got hit with 12 inches of snow this last past week. my wife and me cant wait for the trip and to meet everyone.

Have a good week everyone !!

• 4 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Eric And Scott. First class what a treat! Try www.easyjet.com for your London to Berlin flight.
    Sorry to hear that your tour was cancelled, does it throw your plan out much?

• 4 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

I wish we got some snow! Its been 40C (104F) today and will be for the next 2 days Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->
    Hope you had a good weekend.

• 5 Mar 2007 jules melrose said

Default_avatar

Welcome Texas boys! Yea! more texans on the trip! I was the only Texan on my last trip. The only other americans were from california and florida. The weather here is nice. It’s sunny, in the 60’s and the birds are chirping and the flowers are starting to bloom. Envious much? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Mar 2007 Eric S said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the advice. I will have to check out flydba. I think easyjet is about 50 euros.

Julie, I am actually in Dallas all week this week for work and you’re right…it is gorgeous. 70 degrees and no humidity. Houston is about the same temperature but I am willing to bet its a lot more humid Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Sorry Nick, I didnt look that far in the brochure. Just checked them out on the net and they look pretty good, I was expecting less.

• 6 Mar 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone interested in seeing Sedlec Ossuary when in Czech?

• 7 Mar 2007 jules melrose said

Default_avatar

I’m interested in seeing the Sedlec Ossuary. I saw it on a Rick Steve’s video. It’s kind of creepy, but interesting.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.