Comment

Eastern Road 13May

21 Jan 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar
HI There
Is anyone doing the Eastern Road 13May?
  • 24 Apr 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

Thats good that th hotels look good. Im going to try to look them up tonight if I have time .

Did we get anymore for the Tegel airport to the hotel taxi tour ? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> We are both in!

Seeya Jen and Chad

• 24 Apr 2007 lcoopj said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,
    I’m on this tour as well, can’t wait to meet you all. I’ve been reading through your postings and I’ve appreciated the tips. I just got my packet last week and now reality is setting in and I’m very anxious!

• 24 Apr 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

Welcome to the group lcoopj,

When are you flying into Berlin ? Looks like your not the far away from us here in Omaha, about an 8 hour drive or so..

• 25 Apr 2007 lcoopj said

Default_avatar

Oops, I just realized I didn’t put my name on my last post, it’s Les.
    I’m actually coming to Berlin from London (I’m stopping there for a few days to visit a friend from college), getting into Tegel at 2:00 in the afternoon.

• 25 Apr 2007 B77 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Les, is this your first Contiki?

• 7 May 2007 lcoopj said

Default_avatar

whew, I thought this board would never come back up again!

This is my first Contiki – I’ve travelled around Europe in the past either with friends or on my own. I’m looking forward to trying it this way.

Assuming my flight’s on time, I get into Berlin at 2:00 PM on Air Berlin flight 8295. If someone has a flight coming in around this time I’d be happy to share a taxi to the hotel, but I certainly don’t want to keep anyone waiting for me. If anyone comes in about this time let me know and we can meet up!

• 7 May 2007 Nick said

Default_avatar

hello again. i was worried we’d be on the trip before this forum started up again.

Stephanie and Les, we can still meet at the ESS-Bahn Restaurant. Kittsi (Chad and Jen), Dallas Jules, and Kimbas are the first 4 to arrive, so once the 4 of them all meet up, they will head to the hotel first. us 3 can be part of the second group. i am arriving at 1:15 on DBA #DI7006. Les, no worries, i’ll be grabbing lunch so i’ll wait. Stephanie, do you have your arrival time and airline and flight # yet? you arrive before us, but after you clear customs, i should be showing up right after you.

welcome back everyone!!!!

• 7 May 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

Hello Everyone,

Less than a week to go!!!!!!!!!

1st Group lol

• 8 May 2007 Nick said

Default_avatar

hey there Stephanie, sounds good!!

• 8 May 2007 ERIC said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I am arriving into Berlin Schoenefeld airport at 10:45 on the night of the 13th. Anyone else by chance arriving at that airport around the same time and willing to share a cab?

• 8 May 2007 lcoopj said

Default_avatar

Hi Nick, that should work well for me, I’ll see you in the restaurant after I clear customs.

• 9 May 2007 Nick said

Default_avatar

Sounds good Les, i will be the guy with the black suitcase……and green backpack.
    and if that is not enough to go by, i will have my colourful Contiki bag tag proudly attached to it. i will also be wearing either a white or blue italian soccer jersey.

Eric, i think barbara B77 is also arriving at Schoenefeld, but i am not sure what time. send her an email. she is currently doing another Contiki tour, London-Paris breakaway. do you mean you are arriving at 10:45 at night??? your wording has me confused….

• 10 May 2007 Sally said

Default_avatar

Hi guys

Just found this messageboard the other day and though I’d say hello. Me and my sister are coming on the tour on the 13th. Really looking forward to it.

I look forward to meeting you all on Sunday!

Sally

• 10 May 2007 Nick said

Default_avatar

hey there Sally, which airport are you and your sister coming in to?? and what time??
    we have some people arriving at Tegel and Schoenefeld.

• 10 May 2007 ERIC said

Default_avatar

just to clarify…10:45pm. I am hoping that Schoenefeld is not too far away from the hotel that we are staying at, otherwise I have a LONG cab ride.

• 10 May 2007 Sally said

Default_avatar

Hi Nick

We are flying in to Tegel- can’t quite remember what time we get in, I think it’s about half 2 ish. We are going to attempt to get to the hotel by public transport as we reckon it will be quite an experience to try it with my very basic German!

• 10 May 2007 Nick said

Default_avatar

Good luck with the Deutsch Sally!! don’t worry, lots of English speakers in Germany.

when you arrive, come see if we are still hanging around at the ESS Bahn Restaurant around the main lobby/entrance.

Eric, looks like you are missing our 6pm group meeting on the 13th. we’ll let the tourguide know. it is basically an intro to the tour and your mates, and it is when the tourguide gets your insurance details.

• 12 May 2007 kittsi said

Default_avatar

Hello Everyone,

Its time,,,, We fly out today at 1:15. We are just hoping all your flights are on time. We are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time…

See you all in Berlin!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.