Community_discussions_small  

Question

BERLIN & PRAGUE PLUS VIENNA - May 31/2014

6 Feb 2014 TorontoShaun72 asked

TorontoShaun72

Hey,
im really interested in going on this tour. I was hoping to go away last year on the Eastern Rocker, but got really sick.

Anyways,

Is there anyone else who is looking at this tour and date as well? It would be great to get to know a few people before going in cold!

• 20 Feb 2014 Kasia said

Kasia

I did this tour last year… amazing! However, if you can, push it till october and hit up Oktoberfest in October!

• 20 Feb 2014 Kasia said

Kasia

Or you can do Oktoberfest before your tour – end september / beginning october

• 24 Feb 2014 Rhea said

Default_avatar

Hey..I am actually thinking about doing this trip. I really want to do it but I am probably going to go solo, so excited/scaredd !!???

• 26 Feb 2014 Emma B said

Emma B

I just did this one last year, I went solo… I made a facebook group 2 months before the trip and than posted the link here and about 40 out of the 50 people joined the FB group so we felt like we all knew each other even before meeting… I also went a day earlier and was able to meet up with a few other travellers at the airport in Berlin. Was great being in a group trying to find the htoel together lol

• 14 Mar 2014 ally197 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I am booked for this tour on May 31 – June 7th and then travelling solo after as well! I’ve been checking the ‘meet-up’ and it shows that no one else has joined. Looking forward to meeting other people who will be on the same tour :) Also – TorontoShaun – I will be flying out of Toronto (I’m guessing you are too)!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.