Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter leaving 16th July 2010

24 Feb 2010 Explorer1151674 said

Default_avatar
Hi there,
Is anyone going on the European Encounter leaving 16th July 2010??
Also did anyone go on it last year and was it great????
  • 24 Feb 2010 mish said

Default_avatar

Yes! I am going then! I can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I have created a facebook page for everyone that is going on it “Contiki – European Encounter – 16 July 2010”

• 26 Feb 2010 Explorer1151674 said

Default_avatar

Heya!
    Thats awesome!!! I cannot wait!!!
    Can you send me the link for the fb page?
    Nikki Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Feb 2010 mish said

Default_avatar
  • 1 Mar 2010 Perky96 said

Default_avatar

Hello all,
    I wasn’t sure if we’re on the same trip but there’s a group of us on the July 14th trip leaving London. 8 of us started a facebook page as well so if we are on the same trip, feel free to join and network!

http://www.facebook.com/home.p…php?gid=303582179073

-Perkin

• 14 Mar 2010 neilguha said

neilguha
    quote:
    Originally posted by mischi78:
    Yes! I am going then! I can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I have created a facebook page for everyone that is going on it “Contiki – European Encounter – 16 July 2010”

Isn’t the date 14th July? I’m on that too.

• 14 Mar 2010 mish said

Default_avatar

There is one leaving on July 16 too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> It is July 16-July 31 (other one is July 14-July 29). I will be in London for July 11, but chose July 16 because it is definate departure Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Mar 2010 neilguha said

neilguha
    quote:
    Originally posted by mischi78:
    There is one leaving on July 16 too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> It is July 16-July 31 (other one is July 14-July 29). I will be in London for July 11, but chose July 16 because it is definate departure Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I think we’re talking about the same thing. My one is July 14th to 31st. It’s also a definite departure, but you’r right, the tour really starts on the 16th. We leave London for Amsterdam on the 16th. The 14th and 15th are for travelling from home to London.

I’ll be in London on the 13th; I have two days to explore. If you’re there and also looking to explore the city, let me know. I think there’s a couple more people also arriving in London a day or two before the tour starts.

• 14 Mar 2010 mish said

Default_avatar

I guess we need to find out how many people on the 14th of July group is leaving London then and how many are leaving home then. It sounds like it might be a mixture of both.

• 20 Mar 2010 Perky96 said

Default_avatar

We’re all on the same trip. There’re different dates leaving your home country, but the tour starts and departs London on Friday, 7/16.

• 29 Mar 2010 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am on the tour Leaving July 16.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.