Community_discussions_small  

Question

the big west / LA to the bay august 13 2014

8 Feb 2014 MissManda89 asked

MissManda89

Hey just wondering if anyone else will be on these tours? I will be on the big west so the first half is LA to the bay and second half is canada and the rockies. Keen to chat to people on these tours :)

• 22 Feb 2014 Jaqueline said

Jaqueline

Hey, I’m booked for the 30th July? What date is your tour? x

• 1 Jul 2014 Amy said

Amy

Hey, I am doing the LA to the bay tour on the 13th of August!! I am currently over in America at the moment as a camp counselor. This is my first time in America so i’m really excited to meet another bunch of new people, this tour sounds really great, can’t wait to see all the places :)

• 1 Jul 2014 MissManda89 said

MissManda89

Hey Amy. Glad to meet someone on our tour! Where abouts are you in USA at the moment? Should be a great trip. I started a facebook group for this tour there’s only two of us on there at the moment if u wanna join haha just search LA to the bay august 13th 2014 :)

• 3 Jul 2014 Amy said

Amy

Nice to meet you to! :) I am in Minocqua, Wisconsin, its awesome!! I tried to search that, I got another group that was similar but different date, would you be able to send the link by any chance :) Is this your first contiki? are you traveling alone? :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.