Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

asian adventure leaving jan. 16th or 23rd anyone?

18 Aug 2010 kellyx asked

kellyx
hey! is anyone leaving these dates!?
  • Read the responses 12 responses so far
  • 24 Aug 2010 cbru8 said

cbru8

Just booked jan 16, 2011

• 24 Aug 2010 kellyx said

kellyx

awesome!! i think ill be booking this date as well! are u doing the trip on ur own? where u from? doing anything after the tour? lol sorry lots of questions just curious!

• 22 Oct 2010 Explorer1213828 said

Default_avatar

I just booked as well!

I was wondering … would anyone be interested in checking into the hotel a few days early and checking out Bangkok?

• 25 Oct 2010 kellyx said

kellyx

hey!! how are you! so what are your plans for after the tour? and are you going on your own? or with friends?!

• 31 Oct 2010 Explorer1213828 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by kellyx:
    hey!! how are you! so what are your plans for after the tour? and are you going on your own? or with friends?!

No plans for after the tour… yet Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->. I’m going to be going this one alone! What about you – Where are you coming from???

Can’t wait for the tour. Going to be so awesome!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 31 Oct 2010 kellyx said

kellyx

ya im super excited! im going alone as well! whats your name? and im coming from canada how about you?

• 2 Nov 2010 karenvan said

Default_avatar

Just booked for the 16th tour… by myself for the first time so should be fun Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> From Tasmania in Aus.

• 2 Nov 2010 kellyx said

kellyx

send me ur info in a personal message!

• 2 Nov 2010 kellyx said

kellyx

made a facebook group i have a few people so far on out trip! its nice to get to know a few people before going on your own! i know from experience lol!

• 2 Nov 2010 kellyx said

kellyx

and explorer send me ur info to!!

• 10 Nov 2010 Danasaur :) said

Default_avatar

Im leaving on the 16th tour too! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 16 Nov 2010 kellyx said

kellyx

hey danasaur i have a group on facebook if ur interested to join give me ur info and ill add u!!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions