Community_discussions_small  

Question

June or July 08??

3 Jan 2008 Staceylainey asked

Default_avatar
Hi all, Me and a girlfriend are going on the Euro Highlights tour sometime in June/ July and are looking for travel buddies! Any ideas/ takers? Drop me a line!
  • 8 Jan 2008 tasha said

tasha

Hey Stacey,
    My gf and I are booked for the 16th of July…have you booked yet?

Tasha

• 9 Jan 2008 Staceylainey said

Default_avatar

We’re going on June 12-27

• 9 Jan 2008 Chani said

Default_avatar

hey… my friend and i have have booked the highlight tour from the 14 – 27 June 2008, is that the same tour that you guys are on.. Are you in London for a few days extra…
    Wish i could give you ideas, but this is the first contiki trip that we are doing, so any advice this way would be great to.

• 9 Jan 2008 LJM said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am booked in on the 2nd July Highlights. I am travelling by myself.

drop me a line if you are going on this lisajmiller@optusnet.com.au

cheers
    Lisa

• 10 Jan 2008 Staceylainey said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Chani:
    hey… my friend and i have have booked the highlight tour from the 14 – 27 June 2008, is that the same tour that you guys are on.. Are you in London for a few days extra…
    Wish i could give you ideas, but this is the first contiki trip that we are doing, so any advice this way would be great to.

We’re going to be in London for one extra night…from the 11th to the 12th of June. our tour starts on the 12th, but I’m sure we’ll run into your tour somewhere along the way! Where r u from?

• 11 Jan 2008 Staceylainey said

Default_avatar

Haven’t booked anything !

• 11 Jan 2008 Chani said

Default_avatar

We live in South Africa and have decided to take a break and visit europe. Where are you guys from

• 14 Jan 2008 Staceylainey said

Default_avatar

We’re from Toronto, Canada

• 15 Jan 2008 Bretto said

Default_avatar

hi Im deciding at the moment if i should do highlights or whirl but cant decide, but ill be goin on the one around the 16th

Brett

• 1 Feb 2008 Gabb said

Default_avatar

hello everyone. i was just wondering how people are getting june 14, i think the tour starts on the 12? is anyone thinking of going on this on?

• 18 Feb 2008 CntW8tilJULY said

Default_avatar

im going july 28th

• 24 Feb 2008 r.schaeff said

Default_avatar

Hey Stacey. I’m going the 12-26 as well. You mentioned you’re flying over the 11th? Where are the two of you staying? Do you know where our tour departs from? Thanks! ~Becki

• 10 Mar 2008 Staceylainey said

Default_avatar

Ours leaves June 16, we’re also going into London a bit early (the 14th) to have some extra time to explore. We’re staying at the Royal National, the same hotel that our tour departs from.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion