Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Exp 4 June 07?????

16 Nov 2006 EL86 asked

Default_avatar
Hi all,

I have just booked this trip and am going solo and cant wait!!!!! just wondering if anyone else will be on this tour. Hope to hear from you all!

- EL
  • 23 Nov 2006 EL86 said

Default_avatar

I am actually going on the 4 June tour 07, sorry forgot to put that bit in!!!

• 26 Nov 2006 Kevin 2255 said

Default_avatar

Hey EL

I am looking at going in June 07. I haven’t booked it yet but will be in the next week. I will be travelling solo too.

• 10 Dec 2006 Daplicit said

Default_avatar

Hey I am also going on the 4th of June07 . Where abouts are you from.

• 10 Dec 2006 Kevin 2255 said

Default_avatar

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.

• 12 Dec 2006 emmz:) said

Default_avatar

Hey howz it goin?
    i have also just booked june 4th tour i cant wait as well, im also goin solo but im excited bout that….im goin too mykonos resort after the tour r u?

• 14 Dec 2006 EL86 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Yay! More people are slowly answering and coming, so exciting. No i wont be going to Mykonos as i will be in London with relies before and after the Tour. How exciting, its gonna come round so quickly!

• 15 Dec 2006 Sammi D said

Default_avatar

hey my name i samantha and i am looking into doing this trip and going solo which my parents are not to happy about lol where abouts you from and how old are you

• 22 Dec 2006 keithy47 said

Default_avatar

EDIT: Wrong thread

• 3 Jan 2007 Jake434 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’ll be seeing you in London on the 4th I guess eh.. So pumped about it, and it’s still 5 months away! I’ll be staying in London for one night before and 3 nights after the tour. So yeah, at London on the 3rd at 7am. Anyone else going to be there then and want to catch up for a drink or something?

• 4 Jan 2007 EL86 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jake,
    I’ll be staying the night at Contiki on the 3rd and would be cool to catch up if you like. Maybe dinner and the meeting or something, would be fun. My e mail address is esmith@creaghelisle.com if you would like to e-mail me. How exciting is it, i cant wait. Applied for my passport today, slowly becomming a reality!!!! Talk soon hopefully. Red Face<!--graemlin::o-->)
    El.

• 14 Jan 2007 alan ferguson said

Default_avatar

hey everyone all going on the 4th of june?
    sounds awsome man this is my first contiki so should be a eye openner!!
    ill be in london for a night or 2 b4 the trip at the contiki hoetel or somthing im not sure what the buz about staying there yet. like el86 said would be wicket to meet up with as many ppl the night b4 and have a few brews and stuff.have a chat and that.if anyone going on the 4th is gona be around the place let us us know man would be cool. alanwf30@hotmail.com.
    peace out everyone c u all to go hard in europe soon wooohoooo.

alan

• 15 Jan 2007 Nathan85 said

Default_avatar

Hey there…

My name is Nathan and this will be my second Contiki (my first was New Zealand doing the Grand Explorer last year in Jul-Aug). I’ll be traveling by myself, coming from Australia, and arrive the day before in London. I’m also thinking of doing Mykonos for a week just for the chance to actually relax before getting back to the grind. I’ve decided to just stay in London an extra night or two instead.

I am psyched about this trip and would love to meet to talk/drink with anyone else on the tour before hand in London… I’ll be checking back on these forums from time to time, so I can be contacted here.

C’ya there.

• 17 Jan 2007 Jess J said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

Well I am also booked for the 4th of June. Wow, looks like lots of aussies will be going, good to see!! I’m from melbourne and will be staying in London before and after the trip so i’m keen to catch up for a drink or 2. Cant wait!!!

P.s El, Where in Australia are you from??

• 28 Jan 2007 EL86 said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

Wow only 112 days for me to go then i wil bw in London. For all asking i am from Wagga Wagga, NSW. Yeh i know pretty boring city, lol!!! WOuld love to meet up with all of you before the tour. I will be in London for a whole week before and after so catching up would be tops. Closer to the time i guess we will arrange it all.

Cant wait now!!!!
    - El.

• 28 Jan 2007 Jess J said

Default_avatar

Hey el,

Thats funny your from wagga, me and my best mate that is also going on the tour spent 3 years there for uni, we had a blast! I’m now living in melbourne. Small world!! Cant wait for trip. catch you soon

Jess

• 29 Jan 2007 Nathan85 said

Default_avatar

EL86, My first Contiki tour started with about 25 people, 2 of whom were born and breed Wagga boys and a couple more had close ties to the place. Of cause they only had good things to say about the city, but still its funny how, for such a relatively small blip on the map, it leaves big footprints on the world… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Now that I’ve heard that you’re from Wagga Wagga I’m beginning to think there must be something about Wagga that just makes people want to get out of there… Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 31 Jan 2007 Red Rock said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I’m booked on this tour too! I can’t wait! I’ll be in england two weeks before the tour but i’ll be at the contiki hotel on the 3rd. Would love to catch up with ppl for drinks. Is anyone else staying in europe after the tour?

• 10 Feb 2007 crystal_m said

Default_avatar

Hi Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> im booked on this tour as well, just booked it today! im so excited…and also nervous :P
    im going to be staying at the royal national for the day before the tour, and then staying on there for two days after the tour before i go off touring around the uk.

i cant wait! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Mar 2007 EL86 said

Default_avatar

Hey thats so cool about all u ppl from wagga.Its a crappy joint but oh well. Tell me who you know coz i might know them!

- El Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 27 May 2007 *Adam* said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

Doing this tour also. I’m from Melbourne. I’ll be at the Royal National from the 1st traveling solo. If anyone’s keen to go for a drink or checkout London before the tour feel free to shoot me an email. Otherwise I’ll see yas on the tour if not the night before at the meet your guide meeting. Can’t wait!
    mazatron@gmail.com

Adam

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion