Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay - 16th July 2014

11 Feb 2014 Maddy2 asked

Maddy2

Hi Guys, anyone heading off on the LA to the Bay tour beginning in LA on July 16th this year?
Looking forward to it - any tips or stories from previous LA to the Bay trips welcome.

Maddy

• 7 May 2014 Rob said

Rob

Hi there Maddy
    I did the LA to the bay in August 2013. It was unreal.
    I met a lot of great ppl and made a lot of new friends. Along with all the treasurable memories and experiences that went along with the tour.
    I went solo on the tour but that wasn’t a problem. On the first nyt Contiki put you in rooms with ppl from your group so you meet them before the tour as well as a group meet in the lobby of your hotel you stay at. Be surprised for late nights early rise.

Our tour manager Stephanie was awesome, she had a lot of knowledge of the areas and was helpful with questions and answer within our tour and towns and city’s we visited.
    Our bus driver Kim. Well what can I say. Absolutely wicked sence of humour. Great person, handy driver lol

PS: when I was on this tour, we had other tours on our bus as we’ll. we had, Western Highlights and wild western ppl. Which was good..

All of the optional extras are quite good (value for money) .
    San Diego, Speed boats, San Diego zoo, Sea world
    Phoenix, hot air ballooning
    Sedona, jeep tour
    Grand Canyon, helicopters, bike ride
    Vegas, group photo, V theater (piss funny)

Hope this is an insight for you and if you want to know more then I’m happy to answer your questions.
    Rob

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.