Community_discussions_small  

Question

uk working holiday

12 Feb 2014 Tegs asked

Tegs

Hi all! I am doing the Greek Adventurer June 30 with a friend and then continuing on to Paris, Sorrento and London on our own.
We will be in London from the 17th of July and I will be staying on hopefully for the next 2 years with a working VISA. I am hoping to stay in the London area for a few months and then head onto Scotland and where ever else I may go in between. Would love any tips on getting on my feet once I’m on my own, or even any hidden treasure you have in these areas.
Would also love to hear from anyone else who is doing the Greek tour or planning to live in the UK around this time?

• 14 Feb 2014 Monique said

Monique

Hello I am doing a contiki from July-August with my friends then eventually settling into London for hopefully a few years also to work/travel by myself. Would be cool to keep in touch before or when your in London! Maybe meet up over there after our tours :)

• 14 Feb 2014 Tegs said

Tegs

Hey Monique ! Yeah we should definitely keep in touch, would be great to meet up over there!
    Do you have Facebook or anything

• 15 Feb 2014 Monique said

Monique

Yeah I do (: add me under Monique Lipa

• 22 Mar 2014 Luke McGinniskin said

Default_avatar

Hello I am doing the same thing but ill be over there a bit later on, I am doing my tour at the start of November and then travelling and working around uk as well. My name is Luke McGinniskin you can add me if you like because me and a friend will be over there for a year or two also :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion