Community_discussions_small  

Question

What to do?

28 Jun 2006 Patrick79 asked

Default_avatar
I'm going to be in London a day or two before my tour takes off and other than the usual sites around there is there any cool places to check out; especially when it comes to getting food? I want to get some good Fish and Chip, plus some other good food while I'm over there. Any suggestions on sites, activities, and food?

Pat
  • 29 Jun 2005 Patrick79 said

Default_avatar

Hey Lindsay,

I’m going on the European Encounter on Sept 6th. Instead of leaving on the 6th and getting in on the 7th though I’m leaving on the morning of the 5th and getting into London later on that night giving me 2 full days before the tour actually starts. I figure between the 2 days on one I could get alot of the major sites done and on the second just check out some cool places. I want to get on the London Eye and check that out one day. If anyone’s out there and has been on it what were your impressions? I can’t wait for my trip.

Pat

• 30 Jun 2005 Sarah Smiles said

Default_avatar

I though the London Eye was good. I think it is a good way to end your sightseeing day b/c you can point out and recognize all the places you had been during the day and the view at sunset is really pretty.
    Note! – Do not sit on the ledge of the window on the front of the compartment with lowrider pants on! They take your picture at some point while you are going around and unless you want to block the camera for the whole compartment and for everyone to see your crack, then do not do this! My roomate did and while it was hilarious for me, she was rather embarrassed! 

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion