Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer July 18th!/working in London

14 Feb 2014 Monique asked

Monique

Hello was wondering who else is going on the European adventurer on this date? was also planning on staying in London to work for a while and was wondering if anyone else was doing the same! Kind of nervous to be staying in a new city not knowing anyone would be great to know anyone else who was planning on doing the same :)

• 14 Feb 2014 Lisa said

Lisa

Hey!!
    Im also on this tour :)
    Planning on working in London also but that wont be till Dec/Jan as travelling around till then

• 15 Feb 2014 juzzy61 said

Default_avatar

I’m looking at doing the same thing later this year

any advice u guys can give me?

• 15 Feb 2014 Monique said

Monique

Hey Lisa ah cool I see 3 people have signed in to the page hopefully a few more actually do also! Cool that your staying in London also later on (:

• 15 Feb 2014 Monique said

Monique

juzzy61 I just decided one day that I was going to move there just go with it and see what happens :) haha

• 2 Mar 2014 hannahc said

hannahc

I’ll be in London from July, pretty much with the same plan to just see what happens haha x

• 3 Mar 2014 Georgia said

Georgia

Ill be in London from July aswell :)
    I will be travelling solo, and would love to meet up with some people doing the same thing x

• 3 Mar 2014 Monique said

Monique

Yes definitely! add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/monique.lipa would be great to meet up over there! :)

• 10 Apr 2014 Bree said

Bree

I’m doing the travel and work thing too in June/July. Also going solo :) my Facebook is under Bree Lonergan if anyone wants to connect! Would be great to meet people doing the same thing :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion