Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Aug 9 - 16 Anyone

17 Mar 2008 Explorer1092210 said

Default_avatar
Is anyone going on this trip?? I ve booked and am so looking forward to it but want to know how many other people r going
  • 17 Mar 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

At last, someone else on this trip. I was worried i might end up being the only one!

• 25 Mar 2008 Explorer1092210 said

Default_avatar

Me too glad to hear I wont be alone. Where r u coming from??

• 25 Mar 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

I’ll be coming from Brisbane, Australia. Will you be arriving on the day to tour starts or are you getting there a day or two earlier?

• 9 Apr 2008 TheNamesLuke said

TheNamesLuke

Hey everyone,

I’m thinking of doing this tour, but i m a bit scared, cause im traveling alone, but I so wanna do it, but i haven’t made up my mind. Is there any word on anyone else doing this trip? Im from Adelaide, Australia, 21, male. I think this trip will be awesome.

Any replies would be great. thanks
    luke

• 9 Apr 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Luke, I’ll be flying there alone, but i won’t be doing the tour on my own. I’ll be with the rest of the group, lead on by a professional tour guide. I’m a 33 y/o from Brisbane.

• 9 Apr 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

And i’ll be arriving in Cairo the day before the tour starts. If you end up doing the same, we can meet up and look around together.

• 9 Apr 2008 TheNamesLuke said

TheNamesLuke

Hey thanks Mick, I will need to make my mind up within the next week anyway. So u will hear from me soon. Do u know if the tour has a guaranteed departure or not?

Thanks
    Luke

• 9 Apr 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Luke, i’ll be looking forward to hearing from you to see if you’re going or not. As for being a guaranteed departure, i don’t think they do that till a few months before the departure date but as of now, it isn’t marked as a guaranteed departure but i wouldn’t worry about that.

• 11 Apr 2008 TheNamesLuke said

TheNamesLuke

hey this is crap, I was serious looking to book this trip 2morrow, but i can’t get a flight into cairo, that isn’t so dam expensive. What flights are u guys on?

• 11 Apr 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Hi Luke,
    I’m on a flight out of Brisbane to Singapore on 7 August at 2:45pm with Singapore airlines. Then i change planes and i’ve got a flight out of Singapore to Cairo at 2:20am on the 8th, with Singaport Airlines again. Arrive in Cairo on the 8th around 7.40am.

• 6 May 2008 xbluxisx14 said

Default_avatar

i was thinking about going on, but it sounds like there are only guys going. is there any females going?

• 8 May 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

There has only been 3 people posting messages here so far. I’m sure there will be some women on the tour. There always is.

• 21 May 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Hey you guys, did you knowtice that this tour is now a guaranteed departure!!!

• 26 May 2008 TheNamesLuke said

TheNamesLuke

Hey good news everyone, I’v booked my trip. Egypt here we come. I would have notified u all earlier but conitki wouldn’t let me login

• 26 May 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Hey Luke, that is GREAT news!! So when do you arrive in Cairo?

• 28 May 2008 GregP said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. I’ve just booked myself on this tour. Arriving into Cairo from London in the wee hours of Saturday morning. Would be good to catch up with those of you who are arriving in on the Sat. I’m 29 from Aus. Cheers!

• 28 May 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Hey Greg. Glad to see someone else join us on this cool trip. Where about in Aus. are ya from? 33yo Brissie guy here. I’ll be arriving on 8 August in the morning, don’t know what day that is though. On that day i’ll most likely wonder around the town. Would be good to have some company.

• 29 May 2008 GregP said

Default_avatar

Hi Mick – From Townsville mate. I arrive into Cairo at 0025 on Sat 9th. Will have a bit of a nap at the hotel before heading out and about on Sat. If you arrive on Fri morning, you’ll be able to show me around by the time we catch up on Sat! Looking forward to it!

• 29 May 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

So do I mate. Will see ya there. Man, i can not wait!! Only 2 months to go.

• 1 Jun 2008 Rents said

Default_avatar

Howdy, i just booked! From canada and this will be my first time out with contiki. see you all in august!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.