Community_discussions_small  

Question

GRAND SOUTHERN - JULY 17 2014

17 Feb 2014 Jason asked

Jason

Hey Guys & Girls,

Anyone booked or planning on heading to the Grand Southern USA contiki tour, July 17 2014 start in Los Angeles?

• 17 Feb 2014 Kate said

Kate

Hi, I’ve booked the Grand Southern for that date. Can’t wait for it!

• 18 Feb 2014 Jason said

Jason

Hey Kate, Awesome!!!! Finally found someone on it haha. Yeah im pretty keen as well.
    You going it solo or with people?

• 18 Feb 2014 Kate said

Kate

I know! I couldn’t find anyone who was on the same tour until now, it’s all people right before our tour or right after. I’m going solo on the Contiki trip, while my best friend does a different one at the same time. What about you?

• 18 Feb 2014 Jason said

Jason

Yeah I know, spoke with a few who have done the tours previously and they said a lot of people didn’t register on the contiki website or facebook or anything and they thought the same, but when they went on the tour there was 40/50 people and summer is meant to be pretty popular =)

Have you gone onto the meetup page and signed up, up the top under community?

It puts you into our group for everyone that has checked in, I think there is about 10 on there atm that have checked into our trip! Again, doesn’t mean much… a lot of people may have booked but just not signed up.

Im travelling with one mate, it’s going to be a cracker! Nice to meet you kate =)

• 18 Feb 2014 Kate said

Kate

I wasn’t going to register originally but I got a bit curious to see who was going on the tour. A lot of the summer tours are booked out, so, yeah it seems pretty popular. I can’t wait to experience a Southern summer and also Hawaii, especially when it’s our winter!

I’ve gone to the meetup page but haven’t signed up for it yet, I didn’t have some of the info close to hand but I’ll give it a go soon.

Nice to meet you too :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.