Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl 12 SEPT 2014

18 Feb 2014 EmmaB asked

Default_avatar

Hi guys, anybody else booked on this tour?
Thanks
Emma :)

• 17 Jul 2014 Joana said

Joana

Hi Emma! Yees :)

• 18 Jul 2014 EmmaB said

Default_avatar

Hey, not long to go now :) Are you traveling with anyone?

• 13 Aug 2014 Jenny said

Jenny

Hey, I am going on this trip alone? where are you two from?

• 13 Aug 2014 EmmaB said

Default_avatar

Hi Jenny, I’m from perth, Western Australia :) I’m traveling with two friends Zach and Chelsie. Where are you from?

• 13 Aug 2014 Jenny said

Jenny

Hey Emma, I am travelling from Ontario Canada. This will be my first big trip alone. Going with two friends is amazing. Have you three travelled before together? I have family from Austrialia actually.

• 13 Aug 2014 EmmaB said

Default_avatar

Hey, no we haven’t travelled together before. It could get interesting haha :) I did a contiki solo last year across America. Was an amazing experience :) I’m so excited for this one. What are your plans before/after the tour?

• 14 Aug 2014 Jenny said

Jenny

What parts of the US did you see? I will be working right until the 10th after straight back for more work! lol. I am excited, still trying to figure out what clothing to bring. I get in early on the 11th wouldnt mind touring around London, the four of us should try to do that.

• 14 Aug 2014 EmmaB said

Default_avatar

The tour was 26 days, started in LA and went across to NY. Was an insane experience, life changing… Oh wow, your game going straight back to work. This year I made sure I had a few extra days after I get back to settle back into normal life. I got sick on my last tour, the Contiki cough is a real thing haha :) Same, I have no idea what clothes to bring. My suitcase is already out in my living room but I have no idea what to pack. Im thinking jeans, dresses and cardigans but im not sure :/ We should try and do something on the 11th ;)

• 15 Aug 2014 Jenny said

Jenny

The US trips does sound awesome. I don’t even have my suit case out yet, I have friend who did this trip 2 years ago so I am going to get her to help me pack. I got told to bring lots of meds just to be covered. That sounds good to meet up, are you staying in the hotel we meet at leading up to when we leave?

• 17 Aug 2014 EmmaB said

Default_avatar

Hey, we arrive in London the 8th September, and staying in a central hostel for 3 night. The night before the tour starts were staying in the Contiki hotel. Oh wow, let me no what she suggests to pack, really have no idea :)

• 26 Aug 2014 Jenny said

Jenny

Hey Emma, are you getting excited? So I got told to pack a few pairs of pants and shirts that make outfits so your packing less. Also pack a garbage, toilet paper, band aids, flip flops for the showers. I made a list of things to pack and still buy, I can type it up tomorrow and pass it onto you if you would like? What are you and your friends seeing when your in London? I wouldn’t mind seeing Big Ben, the Palace and the London Eye. Do you and your friends want to meet me at the hotel at 2ish? I have a map of what tube to take to get down there and times.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion