Community_discussions_small  

Question

Canada & The Rockies 11th May 2014

18 Feb 2014 Emily asked

Emily

Hello! I'm hopefully going to book this tour soon, it'll be my second contiki and I'm so excited! Has anyone else booked this tour or thinking of doing it? :)

• 22 Feb 2014 Emily said

Emily

It’s now booked :)

• 24 Feb 2014 saveferris said

saveferris

Hey! I’m hopefully booking this tour on Wednesday!! It will be my first contiki tour so very excited!

• 18 Mar 2014 Emily said

Emily

hey did you book the tour? :)

• 18 Mar 2014 saveferris said

saveferris

Hey Emily, I ended up booking the 1st of June tour. I was worried my Canadian working visa wouldn’t come through in time as i kept hearing horror stories about how long they took.. So I decided to play it safe and book a later date. And.. low and behold.. my working visa only took 10 days to come through!! of course!! Will you be in canada after your tour?

• 18 Mar 2014 Emily said

Emily

Ahhhh that’s a shame! I’m flying to Toronto as soon as my tour finishes for a week before I fly home :) Are you planning on working in vancouver? My best friend did that for 12 months last year, she loved it there!

saveferris

Oh cool! That’s good to know. I figured hopefully I’ll meet some people and travel with them and work wherever I can find work. I’d like to do the ski fields come winter though. What sort of work did your friend do?

• 18 Mar 2014 Emily said

Emily

Yeah i’m sure you’ll meet people on tour who you can travel with after.. That’s what i did after my contiki in oz, had no plans at all for after the tour and then ended up travelling around everywhere with different people! oh yes a ski season would be fun. my friend did a mixture of work really, in retail mainly i think!

saveferris

oh ok cool! I’ve got experience in retail and hospitality.. and vet nursing so hopefully I’ll be able to find somewhere!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.