Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Walkabout starting in Sydney -August 3rd 2014?

18 Feb 2014 georginameehan asked

georginameehan

Hey, my friend and I have booked to go on this tour and wanted to see who else would be going? :)

• 18 Feb 2014 Flo said

Flo

Hey Georgina!

I am on the Beaches and Reef tour that starts the same days as yours in Sydney! So excited :D

Flo xx

• 4 Apr 2014 Hannah Palmer said

Hannah Palmer

I’ve literally just booked this trip for the same date! and i noticed you live in Windsor? I go to Royal Holloway Uni, how weird!

• 4 Apr 2014 Flo said

Flo

Hey Hannah! So excited about the tour less than 4 months to go!! I have met another girl via facebook that is also on the same start from Sydney :) x

• 21 Apr 2014 Coral Brookes said

Coral Brookes

Hey, i’ve just booked this trip and it’s for the same date too! :-)

• 21 Apr 2014 Flo said

Flo

Hey Coral! How exciting! I literally can’t wait!! Found few more people travelling on the same date on facebook too so I reckon quite a few of us signed up! :-) x

• 21 Apr 2014 Pani said

Pani

Hi Girls! Im on the City to Surf tour, so we will be together for the first 7 days as the tours with the same start date overlap! So excited xxx

• 17 May 2014 Flo said

Flo

Beaches and Reefs -Aug 3rd 2014 we now have a facebook group for everyone who is on this tour or similar :) xx

• 21 May 2014 shonieeerugby said

shonieeerugby

i’m on the big walkabout tour with you! join the group, there’s 3 others on there too :)

• 21 May 2014 Flo said

Flo

Hey!

Ah fab! Kl, ya join the group as the beaches and reef tour links up with the big walkabout one, on the same start date! Which group is that? On facebook? I can’t wait roll on august!!! X x

• 30 May 2014 georginameehan said

georginameehan

Only just remembered my password to the website!
    Finally all paid off for tour! So excited now :D
    Are any of you going on anywhere else after the Big Walkabout finishes?

• 30 May 2014 Flo said

Flo

Hi Georgina! How exciting! Me too, I CANT WAIT!!! A girl on fb has set up a facebook group for people travelling on the beaches and reef tour that also runs alongside the Big Walkabout tour that Shona, Coral and Hannah (in this thread) are on, if you want to join- its called Beaches and Reef 3rd August 2014 :D xxx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion