Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA 13 day tour '07 - interest?

18 Sep 2006 Raven73 asked

Default_avatar
Howdy - is anyone considering the best of USA tour next year? Am wondering if 13 days is worth it, given the flights from place to place chew up time, however it includes all the places I want to see, not to mention $$ isnt too bad. Its been 10 years since my last contiki and am getting withdrawals!

Kylie Wink
  • 20 Sep 2006 Raven73 said

Default_avatar

Hey Michael
    If you click on Tours then America its the first one, 13 day tour starting in LA goes to San Fran, Las Vegas & New York – its new apparently so starts up next year, looks pretty cool?

Kylie

• 26 Oct 2006 kellieklein said

Default_avatar

The bad thing is that there are only a few hours in Los Angeles…

• 24 Nov 2006 Mistie said

Default_avatar

ATTN Raven73 I’M DOING BEST OF USA 17JUNE2007!! mistie.lee@hotmail.com

• 24 Nov 2006 Mistie said

Default_avatar

Hey kylie I have just paid for my best of USA tour today!! going to do the June 17th 2007 by myself. Think it looks fantastic! mistie.lee@hotmail.com

• 28 Nov 2006 BROOKE said

Default_avatar

Hi Mistie – My name is Brooke and I am extremely keen to book The Best of USA tour for June 2007. I read Michael (from New Zealand’s) response regarding how the cost is actually more than is specified because of extra domestic flights from city to city – is this true?

quote:
    Originally posted by Mistie:
    Hey kylie I have just paid for my best of USA tour today!! going to do the June 17th 2007 by myself. Think it looks fantastic! mistie.lee@hotmail.com

• 29 Nov 2006 Mistie said

Default_avatar

Hi BROOKE!! thats great!!!
    Yes that is true, in the contiki book 2007 it has suggested flights that contiki want you to follow, some of those however were already full up so the flight centre did all the rest for me and booked it that way, wasn’t as expensive as i thought it would be, internal USA flights are cheaper than Australias. email me if you like mistie.lee@hotmail.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion