Community_discussions_small  

Comment

April 20th 2011

27 Dec 2010 Ezza said

Default_avatar
Hi, I am thinking of booking this tour soon. Anyone else doing it? Anyone done it before and have any tips or reviews?

Erin
  • 26 Jan 2011 Explorer1195302 said

Explorer1195302

Im going on the 2nd.

• 17 Feb 2011 jstor said

jstor

HEY! I am booked on this tour!!!! Did you book??

• 6 Apr 2011 nej_182 said

Default_avatar

hey :) I just booked today leavin Darwin 20th April 2011. Did u end up booking urself in Erin?
    I’m from Australia so I hope its not gunna be weird doing an Australian contiki but there were new zealanders doing the NZ contiki tour I just finished so shouldn’t be too bad ;-)

• 7 Apr 2011 Explorer1239493 said

Default_avatar

Hey I am Anthony 24 from Melbourne. I have booked this tour departing from Darwin. Seeing as I will be travelling by myself, I thought its a good start to introduce myself. I am really looking forward to this trip and cant wait to meet all of you amazing people.

• 7 Apr 2011 nej_182 said

Default_avatar

@ Anthony: Hello, I’m from NSW – thought i’d introduce myself too :-). I’ll also be traveling solo and only just over a week to go!
    @ everyone: is anyone staying at the contiki motel the night before contiki officially starts?

• 7 Apr 2011 jstor said

jstor

also traveling solo! from Canada! yes, I will be arriving in Darwin early afternoon on the 19th. I think there is a meet and greet around 5:30

• 7 Apr 2011 nej_182 said

Default_avatar

yay i’m getting into darwin airport at 230pm on the 19th so would be great to meet everyone at the meet-and-greet the night before.. maybe all of us can get dinner altogether.. 11 days to go :-D

• 7 Apr 2011 jstor said

jstor

i am SO EXCITED. can’t wait to meet you all! we have a facebook group. Check out the group "Contiki: Australia Reefs and Rainforest – April 28, 2011. The Aussie Explore meets up with this group. PS: I’m Jessica!

• 10 Apr 2011 PaddyH said

Default_avatar

Hey, i’m booked on this tour aswell and gonna be staying in the contiki motel as i get into Darwin on the 19th. My flight dosn’t get in till around 5.15pm though. Can’t seem to find the facebook group – any chance of a link? – oh and the names Patrick :P

• 11 Apr 2011 nej_182 said

Default_avatar

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186683798037885 is the fb group, I just sent a request so waiting to be added… so excited – less than one week to go!
    I’m Jeni, 24yrs from NSW central coast.

• 11 Apr 2011 nej_182 said

Default_avatar

jess can you please add me to the group i dont know if i requested right :s
    my fb name is jen jen jen and i’m the one in the group of ppl wearing blue jumpsuits on the sydney harbour bridge…if ya can’t thats cool.Thanks!:)

• 12 Apr 2011 Explorer1239493 said

Default_avatar

1 week to kick-off :) Get Excited

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion