Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is anyone going to Ireland in the summer?

2 Mar 2014 Bonnie asked

Bonnie

Traveling solo to Ireland on July 12th 2014, but going 2 days early and after the tour I'm flying to London for 5 days. Is anyone doing this too?

• 3 Mar 2014 Georgia said

Georgia

Have you booked to do a tour in Ireland? I will be in London around the 10th and am a solo traveller.
    I would love to travel to Ireland and would love to come if you are

• 3 Mar 2014 Bonnie said

Bonnie

Yes, I have already booked. I booked the July 12th tour, but I booked two pre nights with Contiki so I will be arriving the 10th so I can explore Dublin a little before the tour starts. Then when the tour ends on the 19th, I’m flying to London for 5 days. I also booked that with Contiki. I’ll be in London from the 19th to the 23rd.

• 3 Mar 2014 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

I was on this Ireland tour last year and it was awesome! Hope you get the same tour manager and the bus driver and you are guaranteed an awesome time. Make sure to do all the tour optionals as they are more than worth it especially Giant’s Causeway and Aran Islands. Also, in London 5 days is more than enough to pretty much see everything and I would recommend to do a bus tour to see the English countryside. I did it with premiumtours.co.uk and it was a 12 hour bus tour that went to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock (with free lunch in a 13th Century pub that’s included) and Bath. The bus tour was excellent as you get to see a few other places outside of London

• 3 Mar 2014 Bonnie said

Bonnie

Isn’t the bus tour included on the price of London? I saw that it said we get a bus tour to go see Stonehenge.

• 3 Mar 2014 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Oh I’m sorry you’re doing London with Contiki, I thought you were doing it on your own

• 3 Mar 2014 Bonnie said

Bonnie

Yes, with contiki.

• 5 Mar 2014 Emily said

Emily

I’m going on the Ireland tour, but June 21-28. I’m solo as well! Have you found any good sites to peek at what we are going to be seeing/what to expect?

• 6 Mar 2014 Bonnie said

Bonnie

I just know on what they put on the itinerary plus the extra excursions they offer that I’m really excited for. I plan to go to the Titanic museum in Cork.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion