Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Med Highlights- NEW YEARS 2010-2011

31 Aug 2010 Leila said

Leila
Is anyone planning on going for New Years, the scheduled departure date being the 26th
-Im traveling alone and would like to meet people before hand

--Leila
  • 1 Sep 2010 Explorer1206742 said

Default_avatar

Hi Leila! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I am also travelling alone… never been overseas before, have no idea what i’m in for!! I can’t wait to meet some new people and see what the trip is like! I’m 25F from country victoria, australia… how about yourself? have you travelled before?

• 3 Sep 2010 Leila said

Leila

Im 21 female and from Canada
    Ive travelled a lot but never with contiki so this is going to be a new experience for us both!

its good to meet someone else going on the tripSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Do you have facebook

• 19 Sep 2010 Nick said

Default_avatar

I am a lad of 27 of Montreal Canada. I travel solo. It will be my first trip in europe. After the med highlights I am going to stay an other 3 week in Spain and in the portugual.

Nick

• 18 Nov 2010 Explorer1217855 said

Default_avatar

Hi, this is my first trip solo and with Contiki. I’m F/31. Looking forward to celebrating NYE on this tour!

• 22 Nov 2010 Andrew said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m all booked and ready to go for this tour! Should be awesome Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> 20/M from Brisbane in Australia. Solo as well so heres to everyone being awesome haha!

• 2 Dec 2010 MOe said

MOe

Hello , I just booked this trip , my 1st trip solo to europe cant wait to see it Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> , im Mohamed 27 / Engineer from Sudan Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Looking to have fun there and meet a new ppl ,

• 21 Dec 2010 Juturna said

Default_avatar

Yup just signed up since my London trip was canceled due to crazy weather. I’m very excited! Flyin out of Los Angeles and arriving on the 26th. Lets make this New Years party unforgettable! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    My cousin did this trip and said it goes hard. Ready to meet new people, eat new food, drink lots of drinks, and have a unforgettable trip!
    -Matthias

oh ya almost forgot M/22

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.