Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Solo Traveller

17 Apr 2010 Explorer1166476 said

Default_avatar
Hi Guys, im a solo traveller heading to Australia for the first time this year. Ive just booked the Beaches and Reefs Tour just though friends who have said its amazing. So just wondering if anyone is doing the Beaches to Reefs Tour on August the 22nd? And if anyone can give me some advice on what i should be taken etc. That would be GREAT!
Thanks
  • 27 Apr 2010 NaHdz said

NaHdz

Hi Explorer! Bring a fair amount of warmth lol it’s pretty cold everywhere around that time of year..Cairns and up north won’t be as cold as the south but it’ll still get pretty chilly at night..

• 28 May 2010 liz04 said

liz04

heyy!!
    im doing the reefs and rainforests! also on August 22nd!! I’m soo excited
    I’m a solo traveller coming from Canada! =]
    not very excited about the long flight though!

• 24 Jul 2010 liz04 said

liz04

woww!! its so amazing to finally hear from someone!!! When do you fly into Sydney Tobi?

• 25 Jul 2010 DerTob said

Default_avatar

Hey Liz,
    I’m so happy to hear from you, year, I’m coming on August 21th very early in the morning, when do you come to Sydney? Have you ever been in Australia???
    cu

• 25 Jul 2010 liz04 said

liz04

Im arriving in Sydney on the 18th, just a few days prior, i’ve got a friend in Sydney sooo ill hang out with her for a day or two, and get adjusted to the time change. The time change for me is 14 hour difference, thats going to be pretty hard to get used too! I’ve never been to Australia, and yourself?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.