Community_discussions_small  

Question

Canada & the Rockies + Calgary 6th July

4 Mar 2014 nik_noodle asked

nik_noodle

Hey Everyone,

I just booked on this tour :) Hoping to meet some people before I fly out. I'm going for a week in LA before I go up to Canada so if anyone is around at that time and looking for someone to hang out with let me know :)

I started up a FB group as well, so please join if you are going.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1416722711910684/1416723645243924/?notif_t=like

Cheers,
Nikki

• 4 Mar 2014 Lydia said

Lydia

From my understanding the “Grand Canadian” which departs on June 27th extends into this “Canadian & the Rockies + Calgary Stampede” starting on July 6th so that will include me & many others :). ~Lydia

• 4 Mar 2014 nik_noodle said

nik_noodle

Yeah I think it does :) That’s great Lydia! Looking forward to meeting you. Where are you from?

• 4 Mar 2014 nik_noodle said

nik_noodle

Yeah I think it does :) That’s great Lydia! Looking forward to meeting you. Where are you from?

• 5 Mar 2014 Lydia said

Lydia

I’m from the US in the state of Maryland near DC & NYC. Since I’m doing the Grand Canadian, I am starting the trip in NYC then travel up through Canada & fly from Toronto to Vancouver where our tours meet up.

• 5 Mar 2014 nik_noodle said

nik_noodle

That’s great. I looked at the Grand Canadian but I’m a school teacher and have tried to get as much of the trip into the school holidays as possible and just couldn’t fit it all in. I’ll have to make it over to the East Coast on my next trip!!

That’s a really convenient starting point for you :)

Not sure if you’re on FB or not but I started a group yesterday for the tour. Have you met anyone else who will be travelling with us?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion