Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern Mid December 2014

5 Mar 2014 AlexG asked

AlexG

Hi
Is anyone going on the Grand Southern leaving on 19th December 2014?? or has anyone been on the tour around this time of year? Just wanting to meet a couple of people going on the trip and/or get some tips as I have never been over to the states during winter so don't know what to expect. Especially any tips about what to pack and how much spending money to take. I will be over there for just over 6 weeks and doing 3 back to back contiki's.
Thanks

• 25 Apr 2014 Sonia said

Default_avatar

Hey AlexG, I just booked the same tour :) Which other tours are you doing in the US?

• 25 Apr 2014 AlexG said

AlexG

Hi Sonia! Awesome :) I am also doing the wild western straight after :) what about you?

• 25 Apr 2014 AlexG said

AlexG

Hi Sonia awesome :) i am aslo doing the wild western straight after. I was doing the NYC 4 day tour but cancelled it. What about you?

• 25 Apr 2014 Sonia said

Default_avatar

The Wild Western looks really good. I’m spending a few days in LA after the tour then I’m flying to Vancouver and working my way down to Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, the Central Coast then back to LA to fly home. How many nights are you doing in New York before the tour?

• 28 Apr 2014 Bek said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of doing this tour! Will have to do it alone though so I’m still not sure. Has anyone traveled alone before?

• 28 Apr 2014 AlexG said

AlexG

Sounds like fun sonia!! Ive travelled alone bek! I wouldnt do it any other way cause it gets you out of your comfort zone and u mingle more and make more new friends :) but thats just me :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.