Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Inspiration May 06/2010

22 Feb 2010 Prix Medeiros said

Prix Medeiros
Hi everyone!!!
I was just wondering what others are going on this awesome trip with me?!?!?!
  • 4 May 2010 Kate said

Default_avatar

Hey Josh and Davorah. Looks like we are on different flights, I’m flying Air Canada at 6:15 pm on the 6th. Maybe we’ll all be arriving at the Contiki basement around the same time though..if I can figure out the London transit system! ha. (I think that’s where we are suppose to go?) Safe travels everyone!

• 4 May 2010 Wanderlust said

Default_avatar

Ha, the system doesn’t sound so bad. But I understand, not like Toronto is complicated Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

Yes, we are supposed to go to the Contiki basement as that is in the hotel we are staying at (some trips stay in a different hotel). I believe we take the Piccadilly line from the airport to get there. Should be easy enough!

Edit: Sounds like you will be there 2 hours ahead of us though. Depending on how much of London you want to see, it might not be worth waiting for us as we only get 1 day there. But, we will see how things work out Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 May 2010 BAM said

Default_avatar

Hey!!

So I was just looking at my travel documents and it says Im staying in the Imperial London Hotel. On the contiki website it says that the Royal National Hotel is the location of the basement. Is anyone else staying at the Imperial??

Can’t wait to meet you all!!

• 5 May 2010 davorah said

davorah

I am staying at the imperial as well but we meet at the royal national hotel on the 8th at 6:45am the two hotels are both in Russell Square

• 5 May 2010 Wanderlust said

Default_avatar

Huh…I must have misread my documents. Here I thought we were staying at Royal National! Thank you both for pointing that out. Though since we arrive in the morning, we still go to the Contiki basement if we want to store our luggage until check-in.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion