Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA explorer MAY 2011

18 Sep 2010 Alanna said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone,

So im going on the LA explorer may 2011 then off on the grand southern tour..just wondering who else is going on this? its my first time overseas and im flying solo so would love to get to know some peeps who are going..im so nervous lol im 22 and from melbourne.

Cheers
  • 1 Oct 2010 PennyJ said

Default_avatar

Hi alana,
    R u the same person on the facebook group for GS May 2011? Lol, i was thinking of doing the la explorer pre tour too cause it links up and it seems alot better than doing la on ur own, cause knowing my luck i’d get lost hahah!
    Im penny 26 from melbs

• 19 Oct 2010 katie said

katie

hey i will be doing LA explorer on May 29 then heading of to Grand southern on the 2nd june!! so excited!!

• 20 Nov 2010 BrissyTrent said

BrissyTrent

Hi All – I will be on the LA Explorer starting 15th May and then doing the Mexico Fiesta 21st May onwards.

• 20 Nov 2010 PennyJ said

Default_avatar

Hi explorer,
    im doing the la explorer may 15th as well pre grand southern, can’t wait!!!

• 24 Feb 2011 Sarah said

Sarah

Hi Alanna,

I am doing the LA Explorer and the Grand Southern. I also finish with the NY Explorer (which I am most excited about)! I am 21 yrs old from Melbourne and also travelling alone. What date do you arrive in LA and where are you staying? Add me on facebook – Sarah Jenkins.

• 7 Mar 2011 Mitch said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Im doing the LA explorer on the 1st of may and then linking up with western highlights from the 4th of may,
    Im 25 from sydney also travelling solo. Feel free to add me on Facebook if our plans cross paths.
    www.facebook.com/mitch.wright1

• 3 Apr 2011 Tomothy said

Tomothy

Im doing La Explorer on May 11th and NY Explorer on 24th May.

• 6 Apr 2011 Laurasherrett said

Laurasherrett

Hi!!!!
    Im doing LA Explorer 22 May, Mexico Yacatan Explorer 28 May and / NY Explorer 07 June

:) :) :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.