Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mykonos & Island Hopping options - how many people do it??

27 Sep 2007 Jess asked

Default_avatar
Hi guys!

I'm thinking bout doing the London to Athens tour mid next year, and I'm not sure whether to do the Greek Island Hopping option??? The cost is manageable, but it will be a battle to get that much extra time off work. My preference at the moment would be just to allow a extra day or two in Athens at the end of the tour for solo sightseeing or final farewell partying before flying back to Oz.

Problem is I'm worried that I'd end up really disappointed if most of the friends I made on the tour were heading to Mykonos to party on for another week together and i had to head home...

My other option is instead of the full Greek Island Hopping option, just going to Mykonos for a few days, that way I'd at least follow the group for the first part of the Island Hopping tour...??

Can anyone share their experiences? If you've been on a tour with a Greek Islands option (eg Mykonos or Island Hopping), how many, or what percentage of people took the option? Anyone not do it and regret it afterwards? And for those who went, how was it? Worth the extra time and money to spend a few more days with your tour mates?

Would love to hear from anyone with experience or advice!

Thanks =)

Jess
Melbourne, Australia
European Vista, Dec 28th 07
London to Athens, June 08????

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.