Community_discussions_small  

Question

An Australian doing an Australian tour?

17 Mar 2010 Kas asked

Default_avatar
Hey there!

I've been looking at the Contiki tours of Australia and some of them look awesome (esp the ones to Daydream Island/NT)! I've been with Contiki to New Zealand and I'm going to Europe in August and I'd like to do a contiki of Australia sometime next year... Is it weird to do one of your own country?

Kas
  • 25 Aug 2012 Explorer1084121 said

Default_avatar

It’s pretty good.I have been down the Coorong in South Australia as a kid in the late eighties,Numerous Melbourne and Sydney Trips too,Yorke Peninsula to Port Vincent,Gold Coast,Cairns and the Whitsundays in Queensland amongst many other adventures in this land but I thought to myself next year why not try something new when I walked in off the street to the Travel Agent a day after getting back from my very final Contiki New Zealand Tour I am slowly paying it off and doing all I can to get there.I want to do it now with a bunch of 30 somethings Top Deck than be stuck on a Geriatics Coach even though AAT Kings will Honour the Contiki Past Passenger Discount.Now to go back to work soon and save every dollar too.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.