Community_discussions_small  

Question

Whos doing the eastern escapade tour in may?

6 Sep 2010 Explorer1174064 asked

Default_avatar
Just booked myself and my partner on the eastern escapade tour so excited. Keen to meet some people also goin on this tour Smiler
  • 8 Sep 2010 ToddM said

Default_avatar

Hey im booked into this tour too im doing it after the best of usa. Im travelling solo for my first time out of Australia.

• 22 Sep 2010 Blue79 said

Default_avatar

I’m planning on booking this tour. Glad to know I’m not the only one…

• 30 Sep 2010 kwitt said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of doing it in July. I’m trying to find out reviews and information about this tour but I just found out it’s new!

• 22 Oct 2010 Jane said

Jane

Hey guys, I’m also doing this tour next May. My first Contiki experience – can’t wait!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Nov 2010 CJ said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys – I am booked and paid for the inaugural Eastern Escapade tour in May 2011. I will be doing the Wild Western on the west coast first and staying for a week in NYC after the tour ends. This will be my 2nd Contiki having done the Grand Southern in May-June 2009. I am a solo traveller from Melbourne.

How much are we all loving the exchange rate right now…?? I have already converted my spending money…!!

I am flying to USA on Qantas A380 – or maybe not(!!) – not sure whether I should be worried… hahaha. Last time I was in the USA it was at the height of the swine flu epidemic… gotta love what life throws up at you – keeps it interesting!!

• 10 Nov 2010 Blue79 said

Default_avatar

I’m still not booked – just waiting on the CC to roll into the new month first Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

For those on Facebook, I’ve set up a group for the tour here.

Not quite sure where I’m going before/after yet – waiting on family to make a decision.

Christine

• 12 Nov 2010 Jane said

Jane

CJ – I’m flying Qantas too, supposedly on the A380… they better have those engines fixed by May!! lol

Christine – I’ve sent a request to join the Facebook group, thanks for starting that Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I didn’t realise this was a new tour, very exciting to be part of the first ever group!

• 7 Apr 2011 bee_happy_86 said

Default_avatar

hey i too am doing the Best of Usa tour departing on the 6th may and then the eastern escapade from the 20th may, it will also be the 1st time i fly solo from australia too :)

• 9 Apr 2011 YAS said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone! I’m also doing Best of USA from May 6th and Eastern Escapade from the 20th. Look forward to meeting you all!

• 10 Apr 2011 happy go said

Default_avatar

hey everyone i just booked this tour for may 20th as well i cant wait to get there i am so excited i am leaving australia on the 19th may and i will get to los angeles on the 19th at 7am and then i have to wait for like two hours and i will get to new york at 515 pm and then straight to the skyline hotel

• 11 Apr 2011 Jane said

Jane

Happy go – I think we’ll be on the same flight! :)

• 11 Apr 2011 happy go said

Default_avatar

yeah cool jane 6785 that would be good are you staying at the skyline too

• 11 Apr 2011 CJ said

Default_avatar

Looks as though a few of you are doing the Best of USA first. I arrive in NY from LA on Wed 18th and am staying at Skyline. We should have a pre-tour meeting on the Thurs night (note to self: must read Contiki info!! Haha) perhaps those staying at Skyline or close can catch up for a drink afterwards….

• 12 Apr 2011 happy go said

Default_avatar

hey cj that sounds great i get into nyc on thursday night i cant wait to meet you all

• 12 Apr 2011 Jane said

Jane

I’m also staying at the Skyline the night before the tour… I’ll be coming straight from the airport to the hotel, so I’d say I’ll definitely be up for a drink or some dinner after the meeting! :)

• 12 Apr 2011 Blue79 said

Default_avatar

Add one to the Skyline the night before… I’m flying in that afternoon – also more than happy to come for drinks!

Christine

• 13 Apr 2011 happy go said

Default_avatar

so jane what time do you get into nyc i arrive at 515 pm

• 13 Apr 2011 YAS said

Default_avatar

I’m also doing Best of USA first and am staying at the Skyline the night before!

• 13 Apr 2011 Jane said

Jane

happy go – I get to NYC at 5:25pm so perhaps it’s not the same flight as yours, must be the one right after.

• 13 Apr 2011 Katy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m Katy from Scotland and I’m also doing this tour :-) I’m in New York from the 15th May doing the New York Explorer, really excited! I’ve sent a request to join the facebook group too

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion