Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LAX - kyoto grand hotel advice please

14 Jul 2010 Edwina86 said

Default_avatar
Hi,

could anyone tell me what is the best way to travel from LAX to the Kyoto Grand Hotel (the meeting place for LA Explorer) and approximately how long this would take? trying to organise flights etc.

Thanks! Smiler
  • 21 Jul 2010 Kaz said

Kaz

I’m booking super shuttle from LAX to Kyoto, it looked like it was about $14 with the contiki discount code.

• 24 Jul 2010 Aaron said

Aaron

Hey book the super shuttle!! It;s not hard to find either! I am not sure on how long the trip is from LAX to Kyoto..
    The Grand Kyoto is amazing! Nice hotel!

• 25 Jul 2010 Nat said

Default_avatar

Hi there.

so it sounds like the supper shuttle is the best option to get to the hotel, but i can not find the ‘contiki discount code’that can be used for this service. can someone please point me in the right direction?

greatly appreciated

• 5 Feb 2011 Jess said

Jess

I have a question about the super shuttle, if anyone could help.. after my contiki I’ll be coming from Vegas to LA to pick up my stored luggage from Kyoto.. does anyone know if they will do a round trip on the same day.. i.e pick me up from LAX, take me to Kyoto Grand to pick up my luggage and then take me back to LAX? Or would it be better to take a cab? Thanks!

• 22 Jan 2012 cdm115 said

cdm115

I don’t know why they wouldn’t do a round trip as long as you’re paying for it.

• 6 Feb 2012 NiccyKnickers said

NiccyKnickers

I’ve just booked with them now. I couldn’t find a contiki code but I found one through google UYR59, and I got $3 off.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.