Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Pillow talk.

25 May 2008 Mark said

Default_avatar
G'day guys
Just wondering, because we have to take a sleeping bag do we have to take pillows or are pillows supplied.
  • 25 May 2008 Jayde89 said

Default_avatar

hahaha woah, i just came on here to ask this question.. someone please help us!!

• 25 May 2008 Cyphus said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jayde89:
    hahaha woah, i just came on here to ask this question.. someone please help us!!

uhm… to my knowledge.. no

I thought of packing a pillowcase…... and when bedtime rolls around, I’d be stuffing it with clean clothes, to make a pillow. xD just an idea!
  • 26 May 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

You don’t need to take pillows.I did a concept tour in 2001 and took a sleeping bag but linen and pillows are provided in all accomodations.

cheers
    Lisa

• 30 May 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

The campsites have a thin sheet and pillows at all the sites. I think only a few didnt have sheets. You definitely need the sleeping bag, which is provided by contiki for Canadians and Americans (and its really comfortable, I brought it home with me). If you want a pillow for the bus, check out the inflatable travel pillows. They are a life saver if you can’t sleep well sitting up.

• 1 Jun 2008 Jayde89 said

Default_avatar

oh thanks guys.. you are lifesavers!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion