Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Pillow talk.

25 May 2008 Mark said

G'day guys<BR>Just wondering, because we have to take a sleeping bag do we have to take pillows or are pillows supplied.
  • Read the responses 6 responses so far
  • 25 May 2008 Jayde89 said

hahaha woah, i just came on here to ask this question.. someone please help us!!

• 25 May 2008 Cyphus said

Originally posted by Jayde89:
    hahaha woah, i just came on here to ask this question.. someone please help us!!

uhm… to my knowledge.. no

I thought of packing a pillowcase…... and when bedtime rolls around, I’d be stuffing it with clean clothes, to make a pillow. xD just an idea!
  • 26 May 2008 Princessvixen said

You don’t need to take pillows.I did a concept tour in 2001 and took a sleeping bag but linen and pillows are provided in all accomodations.

• 30 May 2008 Jeremy said

The campsites have a thin sheet and pillows at all the sites. I think only a few didnt have sheets. You definitely need the sleeping bag, which is provided by contiki for Canadians and Americans (and its really comfortable, I brought it home with me). If you want a pillow for the bus, check out the inflatable travel pillows. They are a life saver if you can’t sleep well sitting up.

• 1 Jun 2008 Jayde89 said

oh thanks guys.. you are lifesavers!!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions