Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone in London from June 20-22??

24 Mar 2010 Emily asked

Default_avatar
I'll be arriving in London on June 20th, and as my tour doesn't start till the 22nd, was wondering if anyone will be there at that time and keen to meet up! Let me know Smiler
  • 9 Apr 2010 Aus_Jimmy_ said

Default_avatar

Hey Emily, my tour finishes 15th of June so I should still be around London somewhere on the 20th. James from WA.

• 9 Apr 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Hey Emily, James

I’ll be in London solo from Mond June 21st – Mond June 28th…at the moment i’m looking at staying at the Generator Hostel but still unsure. First time to Europe so i’m keen so meet up with anyone.

• 11 Apr 2010 Emily said

Default_avatar

That’s awesome guys, I’ll be in London early morning from the 20th, so keen to do some sightseeing on both the 20th/21st if anyone is keen.

I’m travelling solo and from Adelaide by the way Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Apr 2010 Candypop_Peach said

Default_avatar

Hey All

I’m like James, my tour ends 15 June and I’ll be sticking around for quite awhile, so I’ll be around London

-Emma (WA)

• 18 Apr 2010 AdamC said

Default_avatar

Hey there,

I’m going solo so it’ll be good to meet up with some people. My Tour Finishes on 16th June and i’ll be in London untill 25th. So like the other’s if anyone is keen to meet up let me know.

Adam,

• 20 Apr 2010 Emily said

Default_avatar

That’s great guys!

Well I’ll be arriving early morning on the 20th (I think) and staying at the Royal National until my tour starts, so I’ll have the 20th and 21st for sightseeing, so I’d love some company or a tour guide as I’ve never done London before

• 18 May 2010 Kristen K said

Default_avatar

Hey All,
    My tour finishes on the 19th and i will be staying at the Royal National for the next couple of nights until i decide what to do next. So will be doing some sightseeing of london for 2 or 3 days. Im travelling solo, so would be great to meet up with anyone who is interested.

Kristen

• 18 May 2010 Emily said

Default_avatar

Hey Kristen,

That’s great, definitely keen for more people for sightseeing! I’ll be arriving at the Royal National around 8am on the 20th, so shall most likely see you there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Do you have facebook?

• 18 May 2010 Kristen K said

Default_avatar

Hi Emily

Yep i have facebook. I will send u a msg. Cool! Im so excited. I finish work in 6 days and then fly out 2 days later.

• 18 May 2010 Emily said

Default_avatar

I know, me too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> one month left until I fly out, wish it would come a bit sooner!

• 7 Jun 2010 alyssa! said

alyssa!

Hi! I’ll be in London from the 21-25 if anyone wants to meet up.

• 4 Jul 2010 Explorer1195311 said

Default_avatar

i have extensive knowledge of london if anyone wants advice

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.