Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Whirl September 2008

9 Jan 2008 Binky1904 said

Binky1904
Hey, I have booked myself onto the European Whirl Tour, leaving on 22 September. I am looking forward to the trip. Has anyone been on this tour? Is anyone going on this tour with me? If you have any tips, email me at binky1904@yahoo.com.au (make sure you write in the subject heading "Europe"). Does anyone have any good recommendations on what to do, and what I should be expecting on this trip. I am looking forward to the time of my life, and I am counting down the sleeps now Smiler

Hope to be hearing from you soon Smiler
  • 5 Feb 2008 Roxy said

Roxy

Hey,
    I’m going on this trip with a friend of mine can’t wait until September. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Where abouts are you from?

• 7 Feb 2008 Kayleigh L Degraw said

Kayleigh L Degraw

i am looking to go on this trip aswell if it is not full already…i will write back on the 10th if i was able to book it!

• 13 Feb 2008 Kayleigh L Degraw said

Kayleigh L Degraw

Hey i just booked this trip on the 10th!!….i am prolly staying in london a couple days before hand! any one else planing to stay a couple of days before, i may do the checkout london thing

• 14 Feb 2008 Binky1904 said

Binky1904

Yeah!!! More people coming on the tour!!! I’ll be arriving into London on 19th September, but I am still tossing up whether or not to do the checkout London tour. I’ll let you know in the next few weeks. My tour agent is heading to a contiki tour in new zealand next week, and I have to wait for her to come back Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Mar 2008 Copperfrog said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Chris.

I have just booked for the trip leaving on the 7th of September 2008.

Never left NZ, this should be interesting.

Cheers

C

• 18 Mar 2008 Dani-yella said

Dani-yella

I’ve booked on the 22 Sept Whirl getting back on the 9th of October. How exciting, Oktoberfest! Woo!

Was thinking of hitting up the Greek Islands after the tour (before they close) if anyones keen?

• 18 Mar 2008 erin_wa said

Default_avatar

I’m booked in for the tour leaving on the 15th which also does Oktoberfest. Its not guaranteed though, so fingers crossed more people book soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Mar 2008 Roxy said

Roxy

I’d love to do the Greek Islands if I had time sadly it’s back to Oz for me a few days after the trip with a quick stop in KL on the way home

• 26 Mar 2008 melisahh said

Default_avatar

hi all, myself n 2 friends are doin the whirl leaving on sept 22nd also. we r finishing up in paris tho n staying on there for a few nights to do euro disney etc.
    mel

• 27 Mar 2008 Binky1904 said

Binky1904

I’ll be travelling onto Norway, after the tour, to visit some family, before I start my working holiday. My plans are to work for a few months, then travel, then work then trave. I want to go to Turkey for ANZAC Day in April, the Greek Isles and Spain in July (for the Running of the Bulls), and I also would love to travel to USA. We’ll see what happens.

Also, I am very excited! Our tour is compeltely booked out!!!! Can’t wait!! I’ll be arriving into London on Friday 19th September.

• 27 Mar 2008 Dani-yella said

Dani-yella

I get to London on the 21st of September at about 6am, I moved my flight back a few weeks just so i could get on this tour. Ill probably be jet lagged but if anyone wants to check out the city with me on the 21st that would be awesome! I’m staying in the Contiki hotel. Wow, i’m really excited now, i cant believe the tour’s booked out! Thats awesome!

• 31 Mar 2008 Roxy said

Roxy

wow thats crazy that the tour is already booked out. It’s going to be crazy fun. So where is everyone from?

• 2 Apr 2008 Binky1904 said

Binky1904

We’ll have to make a group up on Facebook, for our tour. We can get to know each other before the tour.

I’m from Perth, Australia.

• 3 Apr 2008 Binky1904 said

Binky1904

OK, if anyone who is going on this tour, and a member of facebook, here is a group for our tour!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11166624598&ref=nf

• 4 Apr 2008 Explorer1095523 said

Default_avatar

HEYYYYYY
    ive been meaning to look for a forum for my trip for ages. and HERE IT IS! lol i just joined the facebook group as well, dun hesitate to add me as a friend!!!!! is everyone excited!!
    tlk laters

• 3 May 2008 Explorer1098649 said

Default_avatar

Hi All, My partner and I are also heading on this tour and we are coming from Perth Australia. We arrive on the 21st at like 10pm so we too will be very jet lagged.

Can’t wait….

• 9 May 2008 Binky1904 said

Binky1904

I am soooooooooo excited. Only 134 more days until European Whirl!!! Yay!

• 31 Jul 2008 Roxy said

Roxy

Hey all really not long to go now. Feels like its been years since I booked my flights. Time to start thinking about what to pack I guess. Anythoughts or packing?

• 11 Aug 2008 Explorer1108955 said

Default_avatar

Hi All!!
    I just booked this tour today!!!
    I am orginally from Melb Australia but am currently living and working in Wales.
    I am so excited about the trip and can’t wait to meet you all!!! Will prob arrive in London on the Saturday and would love to catch up with anyone who is aroundSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion