Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western 2011

6 Sep 2010 JessH said

Default_avatar
my boyfriend and i are booked to do this tour leaving march 16 and would love to meet anyone else thats going as well!
  • 7 Sep 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

HEY!! im doind LA to the BAY march 16 which is part of your tour! where are u from? Add me on faceboook if you like, email is belinda.miller@hotmail.com

• 9 Sep 2010 JessH said

Default_avatar

we’re from perth

• 10 Sep 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Oh yeh thats great, i’m from Tassie Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> when do you get there? do you have facebook? be nice to get to know you both a bit =)

• 10 Sep 2010 JessH said

Default_avatar

we fly into la on the 11 march and then doing the la explorer before this tour

• 14 Sep 2010 ElizabethH said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    Im from Auckland, NZ all booked to do this trip starting March 16 and im doing the LA explorer before aswell!
    Can’t wait! Im a solo traveller haha any others?

• 14 Sep 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Hey!! thats great YAY its all starting to happen Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> oh im wondering if i should do the LA explorer thing too…. when do you get there?

• 14 Sep 2010 ElizabethH said

Default_avatar

Yea go for it! I think its actually a pretty good deal when i checked out the hotel room prices, looks pretty flash haha im gonna use the time to scope out the shops!

I haven’t booked my flights yet, i think i might come a bit before the tours start or stay a bit longer after, still really keen to check out NY and a bit more of the east coast so might do that! So yea still undecided on dates as of yet!

• 15 Sep 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Yeh im staying there, i checked out the Explorer, and the best day looks like the sunday which is the day i get there so id miss out… so i think i may just do some day tours alone… maybe haha im a bit scared… NY looks amazing!!

• 15 Sep 2010 ElizabethH said

Default_avatar

Aw thats annoying! What about Disneyland and Universal are you going to check those out at some point?
    Yea i want to do some exploring by myself but also scared! First time traveling alone is a bit daunting!

• 16 Sep 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Yes i think i may do them after… maybe! i will def do them at one stage anyway! when are u doing them? haha i know its really scary isnt it! do u have facebook?

• 16 Sep 2010 ElizabethH said

Default_avatar

I’ll probably do one of them during the LA explorer tour, i think we get a day to choose to go to one…or maybe when i finish the WW tour seeing as it ends in LA
    So is the LA to the Bay exactly the same as Wild Western except just finishes in San Fran?

Yep i have facebook, Elizabeth Henty, feel free to add me! We need one of those groups like the rest of tours haha hopefully more people sign up!

• 19 Sep 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

yeh cool maybe ill just tag along if you go before.. see what happens. yeah La to the Bay is exactly that Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i added you

• 2 Oct 2010 brad said

brad

hi people,
    i am from Brisbane Australia have booke my tour starting the 29th june but also doing the 4 day LA exployer before hand starting the 26th. just seeing if anyone els has booked those dates keen to meet a few people before hand. bring it on this will be my second contiki and was the best trip i have ever had.

• 8 Oct 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Oh hi!! you should be doing the march one with us cool people Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.