Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New York New Year 2010/2011

5 Jan 2010 Rhiannon said

Default_avatar
I know its a little early but wondering if anyone has done this tour before and if they'd reccommend it. The cost of the whole tour is cheaper than 3 nights accommodation at the same hotel so we're looking at doing it. Any advice would be great

cheers

Rhiannon
  • 6 Jan 2010 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Good question Rhiannon, i am thinking the same way. Hope you get some good responses Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jan 2010 SthOzLad said

Default_avatar

Im hoping to do this tour. Check out Youtube for some cool videos

• 29 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

Hey im doing this tour would be good to chat to others who are also going on it

• 4 Feb 2010 Meaghan said

Meaghan

I did this a couple of years ago and I would recomend doing it.

Accommodation in New York is expensive.
    I wen’t on my own so it worked out cheaper for me to share a room with someone else during the tour and also the night before and after.

You will also get an included dinner and we had one day were we did a tour around New York on a coach.
    The other days were walking days or free time but at least you had a tour guide to give you information or ideas.

It is a popular tour and when I wen’t there was two groups of about 50 or so. I would not leave it until late in the year to book as it will fill pretty fast.

Any other questions you can email me – megz_t_84@hotmail.com

• 8 Feb 2010 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi

I booked my spot this morning and paid my deposit Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Can’t wait. The lady at Contiki said the tour is nearly full already.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion