Community_discussions_small  

Question

kiwiana panorama auckland queenstown 14 August 14

15 Mar 2014 Emma asked

Default_avatar

Hi All,

Just wondering whether anybody was going on this tour in August?

• 31 Mar 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

I am! : ) Can’t wait!

• 31 Mar 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Awesome, are you a solo traveller too?

• 31 Mar 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

Yes I am! Can’t wait to meet new people and travel together. What made you decide to go?

• 31 Mar 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Cool, I’m solo too. I haven’t been on a holiday by myself and I thought this would be a little adventure. There were cheap flights and it all just seemed to work out really good. Have you done a contiki before?

• 3 Apr 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

Nice! I haven’t ever been on a trip like this. The reviews look great! So I’m hoping it’s as wonderful as they say. I think we will have an awesome trip.

• 4 Apr 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Yeah I think we will too. Can’t wait

• 4 Apr 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

Get ready to get outdoorsy and party : )

• 5 Apr 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Hey are you staying on in Queenstown after the trip?

• 5 Apr 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Hey, are saying on in queenstown after the trip?

• 5 Apr 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking about it! I haven’t bought my ticket yet. I kind of wanted to come a day early and leave a day late. So I’d get an extra night in both Auckland and Queenstown! Are you?

• 5 Apr 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Hey yeah I’ve got 4 days either side of the trip. Got cousins in Auckland so hopefully will be able to catch up with them and I wanted to do some skiing at the end of the trip. Haven’t seen snow before so skiing should be interesting.

• 5 Apr 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome! I love to ski! Depending on how much money I have left I’d totally do that. Where are you from that you haven’t seen snow? It’s beautiful. I love snow. Skiing will be veryyyy interesting if you never have before haha.

• 5 Apr 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

I live in the Northern Territory, so definitely no snow up here. Where abouts are you from?

• 7 Apr 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

What’s the Northern Territory mean? Haha. Im from Buffalo, New York (US).

• 7 Apr 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Haha, I live in the Northern Territory in Australia. So it’s pretty hot up here all of the time.

• 7 Apr 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

Ohhhh. That’s why I didn’t understand… haha. Australia is next on my list of places to visit!

• 7 Apr 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

I would love to go to New York as well. Australia is pretty cool too.

• 9 Apr 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

Well you should absolutely make your way to New York! Australia is next on my list! Hell if I love New Zealand I may never come back!!! : )

• 9 Jun 2014 Emma said

Default_avatar

Hey Christine, not long to go now :) do you know if you are staying any longer in Queenstown after the trip?

• 9 Jun 2014 Christine said

Default_avatar

Hey Emma! I am waiting on a travel credit card to buy my plane ticket. I’m thinking I will stay there one more night! So leave on the 28th! Would you want to also do that? Find a cool cheap hostel for our last night? : ) – Another option is that I could just never leave!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.