Community_discussions_small  

Comment

*R & R WITH WHITSUNDAYS DEPARTING MAY 27th 2010*

27 Feb 2010 Mylo said

Mylo
Myles from Canada here
So excited for this tour!!!
Would love to meet my future best friends???
  • 6 Mar 2010 John said

John

I’ll be on this tour also… can’t wait! My name is John and I am also from Canada.

—————————————————————-
    facebook.com/andrewsjohn

• 9 Mar 2010 Mylo said

Mylo

Sick dude! Looking forward to meeting you buddy. I will add you to fb. The names Myles Cuomo

• 5 Apr 2010 Lottie said

Lottie

I am too, can’t wait! got so much uni work to do before then though, but hopefully the next 6 weeks will go fast! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Apr 2010 Mylo said

Mylo

Hey lottie where are you from buddy? You better bring your business socks, this trip is going to be epic Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Apr 2010 Mylo said

Mylo

My bad, just noticed your location is right there on your post lol
    ps add me to fb if you like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510752050

• 6 Apr 2010 Lottie said

Lottie

Haha, no worries :-), I’m at university in Liverpool, but originally from the Isle of Man, kind of inbetween Ireland and England! V.small place! I’m finishing uni for good in a month though, finally! I just added you to f/b,if u see someone add u called charlotte quirk, that’s me! Do you know roughly how many people will be on the trip at all?

• 6 Apr 2010 John said

John

i have a friend from germany thats living in australia that is also on the tour. many dont come on this site before the tour but on my previous tours numbers were 35 and 42.

• 6 Apr 2010 Mylo said

Mylo

Is anyone getting a flight into cairns a day or two before the tour? It might be fun getting to know each other before it starts.
    Btw Victoria Day is on the Monday. I’m thinking I might possibly get a flight in to see how hard aussies in cairns celebrate May 24 lol

• 6 Apr 2010 John said

John

i fly out of toronto on victoria day and land there on the 26th around noon, so i’ll be there the day before the start of the tour.

• 7 Apr 2010 Lottie said

Lottie

do u all have any accomodation in mind for pre-tour in cairns?think i’m gonns go for castaway’s backpackers, it looks cheap and cheerful, and have read some good reviews, so that’ll do for me! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> 30/40 people is quite a nice number, plenty of people to talk to!

• 19 Apr 2010 Mylo said

Mylo

Just got the tour documents and itinerary today!! Officially stoked for this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 May 2010 Rachel said

Rachel

I’ll also be joining the tour. This should be the trip of a lifetime! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 18 May 2010 Thomas said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    I’m from Germany and will also join the tour…

I hope it will be a very great time :-)

• 20 May 2010 Explorer1183434 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be there – Matthew Hughes

Staying at Nomads Hostel 93 The Esplanade Cairns 22-27th, i’ll see you there if not before!

• 20 May 2010 Explorer1183540 said

Default_avatar

Hi fellas I`m Baris and I will be on the tour also, we gonna smash that puppy plus the world cup is coming up too, I`m so excited. This is gonna be a BLAST!

I`m from Germany, sandals and white socks are already packed Smiler

• 22 May 2010 Mylo said

Mylo

I reckon I will be staying at nomads aswell. They sound like they have got good rates and are right across from the Cairns lagoon. Gunna start draining a few brewski’s at the first pub I see. Cheers mates! See you on thursday *****es :P

• 23 May 2010 Explorer1183540 said

Default_avatar

Myles u better be already drunk when John and I arrive lol.

cheers brav see u Wednesday

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.