Community_discussions_small  

Question

Help! Brazil/Argentina or Costa Rica unplugged?

17 Mar 2014 Kathleen asked

Default_avatar

I'm so torn between these 2 trips! Which do you guys think? Brazil/Argentina costs more, but sounds incredible. Costa Rica is cheaper & a couple days longer.

I love everything about both tours and I just don't know which one I should do! Anyone happen to have been on BOTH?

Or if you've been on either, I'd welcome any extra info/tips. I'm 23 & traveling solo. Let me know, guys!

• 14 Apr 2014 Aleisha91 said

Aleisha91

Hi Kathleen,

Happy to help you!! I have done the costa rica unplugged and although i havent done the brazil contiki tour i have been to Brazil.

I honestly can say that both countires were amazing and you would have a ball no matter where you went.

Costa Rica is good if you like adventure/adrenaline and sports because you have the opportunity to get real close up with nature and experience things you never could imagine, i went white water rafting, rappeling down a waterfall, visited a volcano, relaxed in hot springs and zip lined through a cloud forest!!
    Everyone speaks english.. well broken english and the locals are soooo nice!!

On the other hand Brazil is a high crime area which you have to consider, no one speaks english, like literally.. unless you are in a hotel and thats about it?
    I did love the area though the views are amazing, christ the redeemer was epic!! Hard to tell you about the contiki exactly but i at least hope this helps you a bit haha :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion